I just don't see this team being worse off.

As long as Maury thinks it's a bad trade I know it's a great trade Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a Rams fan now.

Amazing! Now I I see his avatar. So funny. It will be funny when he comes back when we win twice as many games as them this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season, E.J. Gaines allowed a 141.7 passer rating on 72 targets into his coverage -- 5th-worst of the past decade (min. 50 tgts).

Yes, we got significantly worse.

Good point. But the Rams were horrible last year. Poorly coached, poorly motivated. Gaines was an all-Rookie player, and he'll get it back.

As we know, the key to a good pass defense is the pass rush. And that seems to be on the uptick.

At first glance, I thought these trades were terrible. Looking at the numbers, I'm not so sure. WR is pretty much and even exchange. I think Watkins has more talent but that we are getting a guy that is more consistent. for DB's, Darby was OK but not that great. We don't need a man cover corner (which is what he is). So even if they traded even, they got a 2nd and 3rd round extra pick. Can't all be wrong.

Really? Watkins is an elite talent. the Bills are worse today. I had them 8-8, now 6-10.

Watkins has elite traits but has yet to be elite talent, his best season was 60 rec, 1,047 yards and 9 TD, Jordan Matthews best season was 85 rec, 997 yards and 8 TD, neither are elite and both bring very good skills to the table, You can bring up injuries but all I can go by right now are actual stats.