Are you ready for some Peterman????

Does Peterman not remind you more of Rob Johnson than Doug Flutie? It's like he has the physical traits of Rob, with Doug's personality and brains... Maybe he's what we need to break the curse!!! It's kind of like how Hank Jr blended old style country music to rock n roll...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely 2 after tonight.... you'd put him behind Yates? Did you watch the game?

I did, and I looked past the typical rosey eyed glasses Bills fans normal take on things. He did "some" things well, others, really important things he did not, and against 3rd string players.

Tim-

I did, and I looked past the typical rosey eyed glasses Bills fans normal take on things. He did "some" things well, others, really important things he did not, and against 3rd string players.

Tim-

Conveniently, I left those glasses at home as well... but he was also playing WITH 3's.... Peterman threw a few behind the WR's and sailed a couple, but he has about 14 minutes of NFL experience and looked better with a lesser supporting cast...

Tim-

Peterman looked good. He showed some promise, yet he didn't do anything amazing. Yates looked terrible like a guy that needs to be let go.

Conveniently, I left those glasses at home as well... but he was also playing WITH 3's.... Peterman threw a few behind the WR's and sailed a couple, but he has about 14 minutes of NFL experience and looked better with a lesser supporting cast...

Agreed, I especially liked his poise, but come on, he really does have a long, very long way to go. He'll sit most this year and I think that's a good thing for his development.

Tim-

I didn't see the game so had to read the consensus from those who did. Yates blows and Peterman was very promising. That's what I took out of pages and pages of posts. Sometime after 4:00am I will get my chance. (This really should be part of the Sunday Ticket!)

Agreed, I especially liked his poise, but come on, he really does have a long, very long way to go. He'll sit most this year and I think that's a good thing for his development.

Tim-

We agree on something!! I hope you didn't think I was suggesting he take the starting job...

I didn't see the game so had to read the consensus from those who did. Yates blows and Peterman was very promising. That's what I took out of pages and pages of posts. Sometime after 4:00am I will get my chance. (This really should be part of the Sunday Ticket!)

Yates blows and Peterman looked okay against guys who will not be in the league in September. Tyrod goes down and the Bills are bleeped in 2017.

What impressed you about Yates that puts him above Peterman?

nothing impressed me about Yates, but he has years of experience on NP, and played in a playoff game. Yates will show up better in the next few games, at least this is what I'm hoping. Guys like Russell Wilson and Dak who really shine in preseason are guys that you honestly say, yeah I could see this guy leading our team, NP doesn't have that yet.. But he will.

Tim-

Why? What makes you all say so? What impressed you about his performance? (By the way I like the kid and think he has NFL starting capabilities just not yet)

Tim-

Calm under fire. Kept his poise. Delivered the ball into a tight window. Lofted a touch pass for a TD. Ran for a couple first downs when the field opened up in front of him. Ran for a first down rather than attempt a short pass because he knew he had the sticks.

Compare that to Yater.

Yates blows and Peterman looked okay against guys who will not be in the league in September. Tyrod goes down and the Bills are bleeped in 2017.

More bleeped than the Jets???

I'm looking for a silver lining contingency plan. :)

I still wish we would have snatched up Chad Kelly... now THAT would be a nice competition next year!!

See, that's where you're wrong- I would contend that we don't even need TT to go down to be in that position, lol