Who are you looking forward to seeing play Thursday??

cover1

Reggie Ragland. Been waiting a long to see him play. Let's see how he is in an actual game.

Zay Jones. Very excited to see what he can do.

Tredavious White. The coaching staff is confident in having him be a starting CB. Let's see what he's got.

Micah Hyde. Let's see how he does as a starter. I'm sure he will excel, but I'd like to see how he works in this defense.

Jordan Poyer. I know he's an underwhelming signing, but I think he could surprise.

Jason Croom. He's probably Practice Squad bound, but it sounds like he could be on the roster sometime this season.

Andre Holmes. I'm rooting for this guy. Nothing against Rod Streater, I just think Holmes can be a good player for us.

Dion Dawkins. I really want him to replace Mills sooner than later.

Leonard Johnson. This guy could be vital for us with our secondary depth.

Jordan Mudge. If he's good enough to step in front of Vlad Ducasse, I'm fine with that.

Jerel Worthy. I believe that he is working his way to becoming an important back-up player.

Adolphus Washington. If he is our future replacement for Kyle, he needs to have a big year.

Patrick DiMarco & Mike Tolbert. Looking forward to seeing how big the Fullback position will be for us.

Austen Rehkow. Do we have a real competition at Punter this year, or is this guy just camp fodder?

I'll be paying attention to everyone of course. Tyrod, Sammy, Shady, our LB's, our RB's, our secondary depth.

I'm ready to analyze.

Edited by Mark Vader

jonathan williams, all the rooks, and watch #38 charles james II, the talented cb he's gonna sneak onto the squad, the next jabari greer. caught my eye at practice, and McDermott spent a lot of time personally coaching this kid on several occasions. he's a hawk.

@salsports

The Bills have signed CB Jumal Rolle and released CB Charles James.

:cry: