Dolphins sign Jay Cutler

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...and Jayson Taylor thought he stole 8 mil from Snyder????...........

Dolphins sign Jay Cutler

by Kevin Nogle@thephinsider

Aug 6, 2017, 1:53pm EDT

On Sunday, the Miami Dolphins signed quarterback Jay Cutler according to Ian Rapaport of NFL Network. According to Adam Schefter, Cutler deal is one-year for $10 million.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

about equivalent to tannehill so not a bad pickup

hopefully he will start his normal **** early and piss up the chemistry so they crater by seasons end

we should get some dolphins stationary and start sending him hate mail

Jm2009 is on the TT is the greatest QB warpath as usual.

If you think, like MB does, that Cutler is better than TT at this stage,well, you are wrong IMO. No one who supports TT has never said he is the greatest QB ever. Your little group makes things up.

If you think, like MB does, that Cutler is better than TT at this stage,well, you are wrong IMO. No one who supports TT has never said he is the greatest QB ever. Your little group makes things up.

You are the leading poster in the "Dolphins sign J Cutty" thread, and all you're doing is talking about a certain Bills QB.

Definition of a crusade. Holy smokes fella.

Um, it was the very first game of the regular season. How could a defense be ranked #4 coming into the very first game of the regular season, Mrs. Cutler?

That's what we ranked at the end of that season.

We had the #4 defense.

Miami is looking for new fans... and if another team out of the division picked Cutler up at this late stage due to a QB injury, then I have to guess you would be on here proclaiming how good that team will do with him. Right?

Looks like we have a few new Dolphins fans around here (Mike, Maury). Allow me to help you guys out:

https://thephins.com/forums/miami-dolphins-forum.3/

https://www.zillow.com/miami-fl/

https://www.indeed.com/l-Miami,-FL-jobs.html

Jay Cutler -> been in the league as a starter since 2006

Tyrod Taylor -> drafted 5 years later in 2011, did not earn a starting job until 2015.

Not hard to do the math there and understand why that might be, Mrs. Ballstein.

Wow Rodrigo Borgia reincarnated. How did you go about obtaining a new IP address ? Go root for the pats/fin shtick is cool!

Cutler is a turnover/sack machine at this point. This is good news for Bills fans. Tannehill would be harder to face.

MB claimed in a thread that was closed that the Cutler of now is better than TT because Cutler has thrown 200 TDs in his career. Thread was closed before I could answer him. Sure you feel the same nonsense also.

You need some tissues?

No ones cares about your Taylor lust. this is the Cutler thread

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Wow Rodrigo Borgia reincarnated. How did you go about obtaining a new IP address ? Go root for the pats/fin shtick is cool! You need some tissues?

No ones cares about your Taylor lust. this is the Cutler thread

Why should you get away with a ridiculous post just because the thread got closed before anyone could respond? Cutler was a starter for 11 years, TT only 2. Do the math. And yes, claiming TT only has 37 TDs and not 47 is dishonest posting.

He won't last past week 3, first he will divide the locker room, most of the vets won't want to see a retired player handed the keys. 2nd he'll get hurt, I'm more worried at Matt Moore, who we struggle against

He won't last past week 3, first he will divide the locker room, most of the vets won't want to see a retired player handed the keys. 2nd he'll get hurt, I'm more worried at Matt Moore, who we struggle against

Moore will probably be playing at some point in the season.

Kind of what I was thinking. Once you make up your mind to walk away and then come back, you're never quite the same. I have heard plenty of NFL vets say once you walk away, you should stay away.

Yep. Who knows how much he has left and how much his heart will be in the game.