Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

please excuse a duplicate song post. But this clip left me with goosebumps. wowowow they weren't kidding. What a voice.

Edited by muppy

greetings. Today I found myself on a "cheesy" YouTube playlist. As soon as I saw it I knew which songs would be on that list. Most all of them I had never seen their official videos. This was one of those. I thought WTF? this song it's not cheesy at all lol

The merits of the song are secondary to the visual here for me too. WHOA IMO Great visual.  You can be the judge. Music is subjective. I found some on that list endearing and yes many annoying. lol Good morning TBD

Edited by muppy

20 hours ago, Gregg said:

as a huge fan of SRV I got to see this show. Best live billing ever. In what world is BB King or Buddy Guy for that matter a warmup act to anybody? When he is on a bill with Steve that's when.

A monstrous SRV show from one of his best tours. Super quality soundboard with raw feedback and growling amps as Stevie Ray channeled the great Jimi Hendrix powerfully and directly that night. As good as it gets for SRV.

0:00 Aint Gonna Give Up On Love

7:38 Pride And Joy

12:44 Voodoo Chile

24:04 Tin Pan Alley

37:29 Look At Little Sister

41:38 Texas Flood

50:34 Let the Good Times Roll

57:28 Little Wing

01:06:13 Third Stone From The Sun *

The first two songs of the set, Scuttle Buttin' and Soul To Soul are missing. June 19, 1985 Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, Colorado Source: Soundboard - CD - EAC - WAV - Soundforge edited out some feedback spikes in the first song, and various pops. Some EQ to raise mid-high output. No other filtering. Tom P

Red Rocks Blues Festival. SRV, Buddy Guy, BB King, Vida Blue Bland

Edited by muppy