We're In BIG Trouble Next Season!

R. Rich

I just thought I'd start a thread joking about the Bills' inactivity so far in free agency.  You don't see many of those around here.

260088[/snapback]

Listen bucko the Bills are expected to meet with the KC LONG SNAPPER within the next couple days. Inactivity? I scoff at you!

I just thought I'd start a thread joking about the Bills' inactivity so far in free agency.  You don't see many of those around here.

260088[/snapback]

Phewww... I thought you were going to talk about bad beer or not enough food at the TBD Tailgate VI, opening weekend.

260088[/snapback]

No kidding! We're screwed!

Don't worry. There will be at least three people who come into this thread, take the topic seriously, ignoring your actual content, and tell you that it's not the end of the world that we went 24 hours without signing someone...

:doh:

Phewww... I thought you were going to talk about bad beer or not enough food at the TBD Tailgate VI, opening weekend.

260157[/snapback]

Just make sure you have room on the table for the pasta salad. We wouldn't want it on someone's car hood. :doh: