Preseason Ticket information 8/10/17 Minn Game

Hi all

I'm looking to take my three boys 12,9,9 to the preseason Minnesota game on 8/10. This will be their first game. I was told by a bunch of people to just show up on game day and that it scalping tickets is really easy for the preseason. Is this true? I can get 300 level on Stub hub for next to nothing. I would really like them to see the players somewhat closer. I am hesitant to buy end zone tickets even though it is a "family day" (no judgments I went to UB and may have been one of those guys long ago). My only hesitation is I would need 7 tickets all told with my family.

Any thoughts?

Don't buy 7 at box office prices. Buy 7 on the street and just sit somewhere in the upper deck where you will certainly find 7 seats together. In fact, if the box office even has 7 together, they'll be the 7 you'll be able to sit in. Attendance at these overpriced rip off games is barely 50%, you'll find spots and no usher will give you grief.

Seven together from a scalper on the street will be difficult. Look on StubHub and Ticket Exchange. Lower level maybe you can find some in the same section split between two rows. Think of three/four in one row with the others right behind.

Seven together from a scalper on the street will be difficult. Look on StubHub and Ticket Exchange. Lower level maybe you can find some in the same section split between two rows. Think of three/four in one row with the others right behind.

Thats what i was thinking.

BTW end zones in the PS are tame.

That is a great idea! Thank you...

Hi all

I'm looking to take my three boys 12,9,9 to the preseason Minnesota game on 8/10. This will be their first game. I was told by a bunch of people to just show up on game day and that it scalping tickets is really easy for the preseason. Is this true? I can get 300 level on Stub hub for next to nothing. I would really like them to see the players somewhat closer. I am hesitant to buy end zone tickets even though it is a "family day" (no judgments I went to UB and may have been one of those guys long ago). My only hesitation is I would need 7 tickets all told with my family.

Any thoughts?

You can have my four I think, PM me and I will confirm

Sorry, just saw you wanted lowers and 7

Edited by plenzmd1