Season Tix are in the mail, heads up

Should be easier to move some this year because we ARE going to be better and way more entertaining to watch.

I'll believe it when I see it. In fact I think interest in the Sabres has cratered. The arena is near full but it's all folks paying $10 on StubHub. I think the Sabres are going to have to go on quite the run to win people back.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll believe it when I see it. In fact I think interest in the Sabres has cratered. The arena is near full but it's all folks paying $10 on StubHub. I think the Sabres are going to have to go on quite the run to win people back.

Well I was on the fence this year but had someone step up and take ten games. So I'm in for one more year at least but I mean it when I say I think demand will be coming back strong if we are entertaining at a minimum. The last few years, :sick: and that applies to players and coaches which made me feel like giving it up. Jack = 100+ points this year :worthy: Got the right people in place now to bring us back. Hope you and I enjoy the season. Cheers!

Don't worry. It wasn't in the box. A code will come by email around the preseason.

Mine never worked last year...and if i remember correctly we did not get to like late August. Not an issue last year, seemed like most the preseason games were on TV...but not sure of the schedule this year.

Mine never worked last year...and if i remember correctly we did not get to like late August. Not an issue last year, seemed like most the preseason games were on TV...but not sure of the schedule this year.

My Bills rep said the codes come from the NFL, not from the Bills. So they can't control their release. The rep also said preseason games are on TV anyway but that only applies to locals. I'm in NH and I don't have NFL network for replays anymore.

My Bills rep said the codes come from the NFL, not from the Bills. So they can't control their release. The rep also said preseason games are on TV anyway but that only applies to locals. I'm in NH and I don't have NFL network for replays anymore.

I think the Bills had a couple of national games last year if i remember correctly, and the Skins which is local for me. Last game I had to watch next day...but eh, who cares about the last game.

Vancouver!!

You must miss more than 1/2 the games.

When I was living in Montreal I was going to about 60% of the games. Now I attend more away games than home games. I never miss a game on the West Coast. I usually only go to the home opener in Buffalo. The reason why I kept my seasons is that my family and friends still living back East are going altogether at about 80% of the games. I just need to resell the rest. It's at the same time a way for me to feel more connected with my team by keeping my 4 seats. I have the sense that someone that I know is representing me at the vast majority of the matches at New Era Field.

I gave up a pair. Still have 4.

I don't think you get red zone.

Don't worry. It wasn't in the box. A code will come by email around the preseason.

Checked the website, get the following:

NFL RedZone Mobile, GamePass, Season Ticket Member Fantasy Football, Sirius SM, TuneIn and Direct TV.

Link : http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/2017-Season-Ticket-Member-Benefits.pdf

link to NFL.COM explaining the benefits:

http://www.nfl.com/themembershipclub

edit: Just called Direct TV to see discount on Sunday Ticket. Told me it was already free, then offered me $5 off my current HBO and Cinemax subscription for 6 months. Woo Hoo!!

Edited by davefan66

No

Check your bill Jack...mine is $0 charge for Sunday Ticket...i called a few months ago and wrangled a good size reduction in price, but the Ticket never came up...but my bill has it at N/C...and i have no clue why , I am guessing it is from this. But I have no idea how they would know I have DTV???

I sent an email to the Bills asking about the Sirius thing as i canceled that a long time ago, but if it's free I am in!

Check your bill Jack...mine is $0 charge for Sunday Ticket...i called a few months ago and wrangled a good size reduction in price, but the Ticket never came up...but my bill has it at N/C...and i have no clue why , I am guessing it is from this. But I have no idea how they would know I have DTV???

I sent an email to the Bills asking about the Sirius thing as i canceled that a long time ago, but if it's free I am in!

I don't have DTV, and I see no offers for getting ST free since I'm a STH, only a discount on DTV.

Here are the two mails replies i receievd back from my "very new" rep.

1st one

Hello Paul,

Thanks for inquiring about your season tickets! The red Zone, Game Pass, Sirus XM and Direct TV codes will be sent in an email this year prior to the preseason games. Just keep checking your email periodically. As for Direct TV and Sirus XM you will be able to listen to exclusive Buffalo Bills talk show and view away games

so I asked for a clarification on the Sirius and DTV and get this back

Hello Paul,

You will have access to all away games with the Bills. For games that are not being televised you will be able to view through direct tv.

Seeing as how all games are televised...have no freaking clue what this means, and obviously, neither does she!

But, looked her up on LinkedIn and she a recently graduated little college hottie so she gets all the slack needed!

Here are the two mails replies i receievd back from my "very new" rep.

1st one

so I asked for a clarification on the Sirius and DTV and get this back

Seeing as how all games are televised...have no freaking clue what this means, and obviously, neither does she!

But, looked her up on LinkedIn and she a recently graduated little college hottie so she gets all the slack needed!

I think she meant games not televised outside of Buffalo. By the way the Sirius XM thing is their usual hook-em special. Cheap now. Good luck canceling later.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it..hate this game they play not getting us the Game Pass code in time for the first preseason game. And yes, I know 3 days still to the first game, but I am assuming we will not get in time.

Seem to remember ordering and canceling with 7 days last year, proly have to do same thing again this year

Damn it..hate this game they play not getting us the Game Pass code in time for the first preseason game. And yes, I know 3 days still to the first game, but I am assuming we will not get in time.

Seem to remember ordering and canceling with 7 days last year, proly have to do same thing again this year

Ditto. I think that's what the NFL wants. I'm going to the Ravens game so I only need to watch the Vikes and Eagles. Don't care about the Lions.

Had you guys heard that the Bills won't sell season tickets to anyone who lives outside their "territory" anymore? I have been season ticket holder for almost 20 years (4 seats). I wanted to add two more and they wouldn't do it.

I first bought them when I was in NJ I now live in MA. I usually go to three or four games and sell the rest. I also heard that they may start to take away my season tickets if I don't personally attend more that 1/2 the games. Denver has already started doing that. As you would imagine I am pretty p.o.'ed about it. I bought the tickets to help support the team and to help keep them in Buffalo. I'm sure there are financial reasons but unless it means a lot of money for the team it seems like a kick in the pants and short sighted for a team that still has trouble selling out all their home games.

Had you guys heard that the Bills won't sell season tickets to anyone who lives outside their "territory" anymore? I have been season ticket holder for almost 20 years (4 seats). I wanted to add two more and they wouldn't do it.

I first bought them when I was in NJ I now live in MA. I usually go to three or four games and sell the rest. I also heard that they may start to take away my season tickets if I don't personally attend more that 1/2 the games. Denver has already started doing that. As you would imagine I am pretty p.o.'ed about it. I bought the tickets to help support the team and to help keep them in Buffalo. I'm sure there are financial reasons but unless it means a lot of money for the team it seems like a kick in the pants and short sighted for a team that still has trouble selling out all their home games.

I don't think there is a prayer in hell of either one of these things happening.

In terms of adding the two tickets, proly just not two in your seats in your immediate row or directly in front or behind you.

I've not heard anything like this.