"Tyrod is the Bills ____ best player?"

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were a top 10 scoring offense. We let let everyone walk all over our defense.

Okay. And w Farve picking apart defenses opposed to Tyrod's fatally flawed 31st ranked passing attack we would be a playoff team.

Just like the teams with worse defenses that made the playoffs. (Raiders, Packers, Falcons, Dolphins)

To 2017. One more year for the CoT.

Okay. And w Farve picking apart defenses opposed to Tyrod's fatally flawed 31st ranked passing attack we would be a playoff team.

Just like the teams with worse defenses that made the playoffs. (Raiders, Packers, Falcons, Dolphins)

To 2017. One more year for the CoT.

how do you define crusading?

are you blind to the fact that you're do the same thing as the so called "CoT" folks are?

which by the way is asinine from both sides. how about a happy medium, you know, a fan that hopes all the players on the roster do well?

that wouldn't fit your agenda though would it, Ryan.

how do you define crusading?

are you blind to the fact that you're do the same thing as the so called "CoT" folks are?

which by the way is asinine from both sides. how about a happy medium, you know, a fan that hopes all the players on the roster do well?

that wouldn't fit your agenda though would it, Ryan.

My agenda is for folks to stop blaming the defense while acquiting Tyrod at the same time.

Defense was 16th Tyrod was 25th-31st

They both stunk to high hell. It is what it is. I care not for fanboy excuses.

Convo over, take 45,007.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

My agenda is for folks to stop blaming the defense while acquiting Tyrod at the same time.

Convo over, take 45,007.

thing is, you made your point clear, well, months ago, no? even took a hiatus yet come back with the same schtick (and a name change).

or, basically crusading.

also, calling them fanboys is pretty !@#$ed up really. especially coming from a 40 year old that should be better than that. but hey, carry on with your bad self.

just call it as I see it.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

thing is, you made your point clear, well, months ago, no? even took a hiatus yet come back with the same schtick (and a name change).

or, basically crusading.

also, calling them fanboys is pretty !@#$ed up really. especially coming from a 40 year old that should be better than that. but hey, carry on with your bad self.

just call it as I see it.

Im not searching for your approval. Don't act like fanboys don't exist.

Let's move on. I was talking about Farve when the CoT came for me.

Im not searching for your approval. Don't act like fanboys don't exist.

they only exist through the eyes of, well, I can't use the word here, even filtered.

you carry on with your crusade. I know you find yourself to be so much better than the fans of the team that don't see your low level of criticism.

they only exist through the eyes of, well, I can't use the word here, even filtered.

you carry on with your crusade. I know you find yourself to be so much better than the fans of the team that don't see your low level of criticism.

Apologies for criticizing the team that's on pace to break the Saints record for consecutive playoff free seasons.

I must be a "hater". Or have common sense.

One or the other. Enjoy your weekend.

Apologies for criticizing the team that's on pace to break the Saints record for consecutive playoff free seasons.

You can criticize away, but 99% of the people responsible for the drought are gone. Every year is different. The drought is real, but is pointless to talk about.

criticize the team or player(s) all day long. problem is, just because some don't see your level of criticism do they need to be called CoT or fanboys?

no, they don't.

I will enjoy the weekend, you do the same, Ryan.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• 3 weeks later...

It's amazing how many people will act as if you're calling someone great when you say there not the problem. It's an annoying crusade by some. We stopped nothing. We were a top team in the red zone. We were top 10 scoring. How did rex's defense do? Who has a job now? Rex or Lynn?

Call me crazy, but I think we're Competaint coaching away from the playoffs.

Convo over, take 45,007.

The defense was terrible last season. I don't care how much someone hates Tyrod. At least admit the defense was terrible. Ryan Fitzpatrick looked like Tom Brady against our defense last year.