Wimbledon 2017

Gugny

Yep, I find it much more fun to watch. I guess the skirts don't hurt either TBH but it's a totally different game than the Men's and it makes a better watch.

I agree for the most part, except when the top any of the big four on the men's side face off.

Venus didn't take the 1st set when she had the chance. MUG has it wrapped up.

Nice money, 2nd set was +6600 for a bagel after the first one was completed. I wish I pushed the button again.

At this stage of her career Venus is essentially MUG with bricks on her feet. She played well early in the first set but around 4-4 Mug found her game and you could tell it was over. To open 30-0 in the 2nd set and then lose serve it was +125000 for a bagel.

Nice money, 2nd set was +6600 for a bagel after the first one was completed. I wish I pushed the button again.

At this stage of her career Venus is essentially MUG with bricks on her feet. She played well early in the first set but around 4-4 Mug found her game and you could tell it was over. To open 30-0 in the 2nd set and then lose serve it was +125000 for a bagel.

Venus had two set points at 5-4, 40-15. But MUG raised her game from that moment on and Venus couldn't match her. Easy win.

Venus had two set points at 5-4, 40-15. But MUG raised her game from that moment on and Venus couldn't match her. Easy win.

Have to give Venus credit that was a good run. MUG is a beast the only one that can stop her is a tip top Serena or herself when she is in a mental funk. Kerber is my favorite but she is down a few notches from a Serena/Mug IMO.

Have to give Venus credit that was a good run. MUG is a beast the only one that can stop her is a tip top Serena or herself when she is in a mental funk. Kerber is my favorite but she is down a few notches from a Serena/Mug IMO.

Well it's now two Grand Slams for MUG. We'll see if she has the mental game to sustain anything for the long term.

Well it's now two Grand Slams for MUG. We'll see if she has the mental game to sustain anything for the long term.

And she beat both of the Predator Sisters to win, I believe. (That was Jim Rome's term years ago, not mine.) I was traveling today so missed it, but looking forward to the men's Finals tomorrow! (If you ever get a chance to go to Sea Island, GA, you want to do it. :) )

Come on! You could have just uploaded a picture of a warm apple pie!

My wife is OK if I have some apple pie. I could even have some vanilla ice cream with it. That's about where we find the line.....

The best era is the one that a fan enjoyed the most. Borg/Connors/Ashe/McEnroe/Nastase and a half dozen others provided a far more entertaining era than anything after them.

I agree 100%.

But I did also enjoy the Courier, Agassi, Lendl, Navratilova, Graf era, quite a bit.