5 Most Critical Games for 2017 Season

The Bills could easily go .500 this year

But the 5 games I feel are the most critical are Week 5-7.

The first 3 games are winnable. Week 4 at Atlanta not so much But 5-7 are huge!!!

@ Cincinnati, Tampa then Oakland at home.

next 2 games are later in the season, @Chargers and @ Miami.

Buffalo needs to win at minimum 3 of those 5 to have a chance for Wildcard, of those 5 the easiest games may be the 3 away games but I feel they are winnable.

Losses I have (no chance) are @Atlanta, @Kansas City and Both New England games. The rest I feel the Bills have a chance, but weeks 5-7 could tell the story then obviously the final 5 weeks with 4 division games. That being said the Bills may slip in with a 10-6 record being 4 of those 5 games are AFC games.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

Isn't every game critical until you're knocked out of playoff contention?

Oh you haven't heard, the bills are already out of the playoffs for this upcoming season! I also read somewhere that winning games against the NFC actually hurts our chances! So if we are going to loose games they should be against the NFC teams. Edited by snamsnoops

How does this work? (they have a bye week 6 as well)

Games 5-7.

So many perfectionist here.

I know you know what I meant you just wanted to correct me, thanks I'm an idiot

Isn't every game critical until you're knocked out of playoff contention?

Yes they are thanks. Just trying to spur up some conversation here. But I guess the thread should have been about the 16 most critical games this year. That would have been fun.

Games 5-7.

So many perfectionist here.

I know you know what I meant you just wanted to correct me, thanks I'm an idiot

Yes they are thanks. Just trying to spur up some conversation here. But I guess the thread should have been about the 16 most critical games this year. That would have been fun.

Games 5-7 is still only 3 games... which are the other 2...?

Games 5-7 is still only 3 games... which are the other 2...?

@Cincy

Tampa Bay

Oakland

@LA Chargers

@Miami

Those are 3 road games that are tough but winnable and Tampa and Oakland are home games that will be our toughest but winnable.

Extra...

The Denver game I feel we can and will win. Their QB situation, New coach etc doesn't have me believing they are the same Denver team in the past, Von Miller is a beast but that's about all.

I guess how I've broken it down is...

Games we should win (7 games)

Games we should lose (4 games)

And

Tough games That are winnable (5 games)

I do realize they are all tough games but those are the specifics I'm looking at imo. That being said we could easily lose those 5 games and be 7-9.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

The Divisional games followed by the Conference games have always been the most important games on the schedule and always will be until such time as the way in which you qualify the playoffs changes

No surprise during this drought the Bills have always struggled both in their division and in the AFC, usually by losing winnable games in the fist half of the season, last year it was loses vs the Jets and Ravens to start the season, the year b4 the Jacksonville fiasco in the UK, in 2014 that Chiefs home game

If you believe these Bills are a potential playoff team, and I havn't come across a single media outlet or an NFL pundit who thinks they are, they have to take care off business, especially at home vs the 'weaker' teams, and vs DIV and the AFC so to me critical must win games early on are the Jets and Broncos, and then road matches vs Jets & Bengals, to those are 4 must wins, that assures a minimum .500 record through the first half, and being 4-0

in the AFC early, and its no biggie if you lose vs the Raiders and Bucs

jc