Former player comes out

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as those several billions of people treat others around them with the same respect that they expect to receive then I guess it's ok. Though why several individuals of people feel the need to bring there own neuroses into a thread that they profess to not care about is curious.

sjw's and the terrible group that is todays media aggravatae me and are as bias and set to an agenda as can be

we have seen well over the last year how piss poor the media is at influencing this country

the biggest strnaglehold they have on us yet is sports. through sports they continuously beat down our door - michael sam, st louis rams players upset about ferguson, colin kaepernick, swimmers being harassed because they're actually men. etc etc.

i'm too f'n awesome to remain silent. my voice is just that of so many more - because i'm awesome. you'll come to see newbie - i'm a jerk but i'm right. don't let me get you upset or think its personal because i don't care enough to make or take anything personal. this site is all just for fun and speaking to the topic of the thread. in this case, it is a revolting miscarriage of journalism hidden to subjugate us in to thinking how mean us regular cis gender old white men are. i don't know how old you are but i'm in my late 40's and i go to a college campus often enough to notice these young kids and whats becoming of this country.

.....blue collar towns that never get "with it" will never change period.....you can't change it or erase history....removing Confederate flags to erase history?.....offering reparations today to erase the history of slavery?....seriously?.....bigotry will forever exist PERIOD....as an EYE-Talian, I can tell you it still exists TODAY..........

so stop crying about it, make the most of your day and enjoy your linguini and opera music. i mean, italian food is better than indian food, so you really aren't that bad off.

the term blue collar towns is funny enough to use, they do change, they just don't care. spend more time in one.

sjw's and the terrible group that is todays media aggravatae me and are as bias and set to an agenda as can be

we have seen well over the last year how piss poor the media is at influencing this country

the biggest strnaglehold they have on us yet is sports. through sports they continuously beat down our door - michael sam, st louis rams players upset about ferguson, colin kaepernick, swimmers being harassed because they're actually men. etc etc.

i'm too f'n awesome to remain silent. my voice is just that of so many more - because i'm awesome. you'll come to see newbie - i'm a jerk but i'm right. don't let me get you upset or think its personal because i don't care enough to make or take anything personal. this site is all just for fun and speaking to the topic of the thread. in this case, it is a revolting miscarriage of journalism hidden to subjugate us in to thinking how mean us regular cis gender old white men are. i don't know how old you are but i'm in my late 40's and i go to a college campus often enough to notice these young kids and whats becoming of this country.

Hahahahahahaha! Nice.

Gay bashing? -In the 70's and early 80's??? OMG, it was a serious problem... We lived in NYC briefly, and it was a serious issue.. Often some sick rite of passage for "straight" adolescent males.

When I was about 14 a kid we were all friends with (boy) hit on another kid (Also a boy)... The kid who spurned the other kids advances told EVERYONE, leading the gay kid to try OD'ing on pills... He tried taking

himself out again the following year... -That is hardcore, despair, my man... What the hell are we, if we choose not give a damn about each other's states of mind? :blink:

Even without the recent Pulse night club massacre, homosexuals are targeted for violence in MANY countries around the world... Like I said, I poke fun, but it's serious business in some places.

you're way off.

here this should help.

you're doing it all wrong. this should help you when comparing the 80's and 90's. or how about the 80's called. they want their gay rhetoric back

ps, pulse was attacked by a gay man who was all messed up in the head because of islam. even if i wanted to make this a sported debate it would be laughable because how much you have already ruined your cause. enjoy the link above.

so stop crying about it, make the most of your day and enjoy your linguini and opera music. i mean, italian food is better than indian food, so you really aren't that bad off.

the term blue collar towns is funny enough to use, they do change, they just don't care. spend more time in one.

WHAT!!! -EYE-talians & Injuns!!!!...What is this dang world coming to!

:lol: Jboys you are NUTTY! Why aren't you off watching some fat right-wing conspiracy theorist's youtube channel.

Take a frickin' chill-pill!

you're way off.

here this should help.

you're doing it all wrong. this should help you when comparing the 80's and 90's. or how about the 80's called. they want their gay rhetoric back

ps, pulse was attacked by a gay man who was all messed up in the head because of islam. even if i wanted to make this a sported debate it would be laughable because how much you have already ruined your cause. enjoy the link above.

I couldn't follow that link... What does it say? Also.. what is this "cause" of mine you speak of? -I though it was basic human understanding -Even if we don't agree at all... What do you perceive to be happening on these college campuses? -All I ever see is kids on cellphones rear-ending each other in the parking lots...

Edited by #34fan

you're way off.

here this should help.

I thought I convinced you to come to my way of thinking?

, pulse was attacked by a gay man who was all messed up in the head because of islam. even if i wanted to make this a sported debate it would be laughable because how much you have already ruined your cause. enjoy the link above.

Sure, but he TARGETED gay men to please his (imaginary) buddies in the Islamic State...

Apparently he's pissed now because he earned just 69 virgins... Plus, they're all female, so..... :P

I thought I convinced you to come to my way of thinking?

yes but you were uncomfortable spooning after so I couldn't commit emotionally like you wanted. You knew this. I'm sorry I broke your heart but we are better off. I still love you, TT, but my heart is just not yours anymore

Sure, but he TARGETED gay men to please his (imaginary) buddies in the Islamic State...

Apparently he's pissed now because he earned just 69 virgins... Plus, they're all female, so..... :P

you need to read the newest info. Had nothing to do with isil, Isis & daesch