Ut Oh! Now he's done it!

This just in! John McEnroe is an a$&hole. Even if he believed it to be true (and I happen to disagree), he never should have said it.

But he can say it. May say it. Always could. Glad he threw the rest of the circuit under the bus... I'd hate to see this play out Billie Jean style. ;-)

I still think she should challenge him anyway.

This just in! John McEnroe is an a$&hole. Even if he believed it to be true (and I happen to disagree), he never should have said it.

The reporter totally baited him:

McEnroe: Best female player ever — no question.

Garcia-Navarro: Some wouldn’t qualify it, some would say she’s the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

Why qualify it? I mean seriously it is just ridiculous. Williams is the best female player ever and she has been great for a looooong time. Saying "700" might have been inarticulate but she certainly wouldn't be going around winning Men's Wimbledon and so what stupid reporter lady?

Serena is the best female player ever. I don't like her, but that's undeniable. Can she play with the men? Sure, if she doesn't mind losing. BTW - if they want equal pay (which I am totally cool with), play 5 sets when the men do. Otherwise, kiss my arse.

(We had some up close time with her in practice rounds in Miami, and she is not that cute smiling face you get in interviews.....she's an evil witch!)