Have you ever been caught?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673562/Four-teens-sex-sea-dozens-cheered-beach.html

Wonder if Rosen knows him, or his kid does.

They been caught

One of the kids involved lives about 20 minutes away from me.

These damned millennials think they can just bone anywhere they want! Must have been all those participation trophies.

You want to screw? Take her behind a bush or for a drive to an abandoned quarry like we used to do back in the day!! Get off my beach...

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

One of the kids involved lives about 20 minutes away from me.

These damned millennials think they can just bone anywhere they want! Must have been all those participation trophies.do you know her?

You want to screw? Take her behind a bush or for a drive to an abandoned quarry like we used to do back in the day!! Get off my beach...

do you know them?

do you know them?

I don't know the kid at all, but I know people who do. He's from Queechee, which is about 20-30 minutes from here. I have a faceboook page set up for my lacrosse team though, and noticed that many of my players are friends with him and posted about the incident. Probably played lacrosse for one of our perrennial opponents.

I don't know the kid at all, but I know people who do. He's from Queechee, which is about 20-30 minutes from here. I have a faceboook page set up for my lacrosse team though, and noticed that many of my players are friends with him and posted about the incident. Probably played lacrosse for one of our perrennial opponents.

k, then maybe you can introduce me to the girls.

can you work on that for me?

Ok. I have to ask.

Who hasn't had sex in public?

Hot tub adjacent to apartment complex pool.

Of course we did our best to may draw attention.

Had sex in public plenty of times. Never in front of a crowd; seemingly wanting to draw attention though. Not even in the same ballpark.

I had sex in the bullpen at our baseball field. In the middle of it, we hear someone laughing. We turn around and a 12 year old boy is filming it.

I ran after him but didn't get far....you ever try to run full erect? It's a painful tickling feeling. The worst part is he kept filming when I was running after him so he's got on tape an adult running towards him with a hard on.

A few days later after practice, I was driving away and going passed the bullpens. It was already night and the lights were on. I saw a couple of my teammates getting some extra throwing in and noticed their shadows were really large. The lights from the field plus the mesh tarp on the fence magnified anything inside the bullpen.

So now I know when my girl and I were getting it on, anyone who drove by with headlights got a nice live action shadow silhouette of us banging. Not to mention the apartments across the street.

I promise you, I'm not making this up. Cross my heart.

I had sex in the bullpen at our baseball field. In the middle of it, we hear someone laughing. We turn around and a 12 year old boy is filming it.

I ran after him but didn't get far....you ever try to run full erect? It's a painful tickling feeling. The worst part is he kept filming when I was running after him so he's got on tape an adult running towards him with a hard on.

A few days later after practice, I was driving away and going passed the bullpens. It was already night and the lights were on. I saw a couple of my teammates getting some extra throwing in and noticed their shadows were really large. The lights from the field plus the mesh tarp on the fence magnified anything inside the bullpen.

So now I know when my girl and I were getting it on, anyone who drove by with headlights got a nice live action shadow silhouette of us banging. Not to mention the apartments across the street.

I promise you, I'm not making this up. Cross my heart.

Somebody contact that kid stat!

Year, place and town will help. Send the Bat Signal out via Social Media.

;-)

Ok. I have to ask.

Who hasn't had sex in public?

Hot tub adjacent to apartment complex pool.

Of course we did our best to may draw attention.

Is the yard of a relatives house, late at night after everyone went to bed, considered public?

Asking for a friend of course.

Mom caught me while I was watching the spice channel. We didn't have the it ordered so in those days of cable I waited for the five seconds of boob in between two minutes of blurry lines. 20 years later I just remember her face and asking "what are you doing?."

Even though we are the open family that we are this subject has not been brought up since.

Edited by NobesBLO13