Buffalo Bills top 50 plays during drought years (2000-2016)

mileena

How about when someone threw that dildo on the field?

Classic Bills!

MODERATOR: Please lock this thread. This topic has already been posted:

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194428-buffalo-bills-top-50-plays-during-drought-years-2000-2016/?hl=plays

---------

EDIT: I have reported this thread to a moderator.

Geez, it's not that big of a deal, I'm sure it wasn't an attempt to undermine your thread or something.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about when someone threw that dildo on the field?

Classic Bills!

Geez, it's not that big of a deal, I'm sure it wasn't an attempt to undermine your thread or something.

It is a big deal to the moderators. I have seen numerous threads here locked for this reason. If it is done for one thread, it must be done for all.

Edited by mileena

It is a big deal to the moderators. I have seen numerous threads here locked for this reason. If it does for one thread, it must be done for all.

Sure, but I've never seen someone get so panty twisted about it.

Edited by HoF Watkins

A few plays I remember that aren't there.

1. Chris Moorman TD pass to Ryan Denney

2. Chris Kelsay chasing Tony Romo in the EZ, bocking his pass and catching it for a TD.

3. Fitz' 31 yard run for a TD vs Fish under HC Perry Fewell. Still a Bills franchise record. Thought Hotrod would easily top it but in 29 games, has not.

McGee's ko return against NO in 2005, he didn't score, but imo, it's one of the greatest returns in NFL history.

Gotta be a top 10 kickoff return in league history. An absolute crime he didn't score, and that it was at the end of the half so the Bills got nothing for it.