LeSean Mccoy number 27 on nfl top 100

no not true at all we draft great players and find good ones on the waiver wire just ask the pats and steelers our problem has been coaching and a GM that couldn't get along with the coaches. But he was as good as it gets at evaluating talent which will be clear if this staff is as good as i believe they are. And I think credit should go to Rex for this given the fact that all 4 of our Dline were top 100 before his arrival. ...

+1

Congrats to the Bills scouting-- with no home grown talent in the top 100!

This list is a joke. Kyle Williams is not as good a player as Tyrek Hill? That dude had about 10 plays all year. Cordy should be in there as well

Also if JJ Watt and Jordan Reed are on there, there is no reason Watkins doesn't get a spot. Give me Watkins over Jordan Reed any day.

But he was as good as it gets at evaluating talent which will be clear if this staff is as good as i believe they are. And I think credit should go to Rex for this given the fact that all 4 of our Dline were top 100 before his arrival.

THIS

Wow... A thread about our player doing well turns into bashing of our GM and scouting staff that isn't even here anymore.

Those posters would make it on a top 100 asinine things to complain about list.

Thank you! I was simply trying to recognize how we have a very good player that was recognized, however everyone wants to turn it negative and bash it. I swear if this team don't make the playoffs soon our fanbase won't be happy with anything. It's already hard enough staying positive, but the constant negativity makes it that much worse

Congrats to the Bills scouting-- with no home grown talent in the top 100!

Good point! Some might call this a downer post. But I think its an astute observation that brings attention to a glaring need. Until the organization

can draft better talent all around, and keep the better players in Buffalo, this is how it's going to look.

Good point! Some might call this a downer post. But I think its an astute observation that brings attention to a glaring need. Until the organization

can draft better talent all around, and keep the better players in Buffalo, this is how it's going to look.

An astute observation? A glaring need?

Silliest thing I've ever read. So basically you're saying we need a new GM and new scouts? Wow, thanks for the insider info Schefter! You realize that's the exact thing that just happened this offseason right?

Also glaring need? You mean, our team would be better if our drafts were better? Wowee... So our "glaring need" is our draft picks need to be better? Haha... I wouldn't believe these rocket scientist posts if I didn't see them myself. Lots of brain power being swished around in here.

Edited by likei've

Silliest thing I've ever read. So basically you're saying we need a new GM and new scouts? Wow, thanks for the insider info Schefter! You realize that's the exact thing that just happened this offseason right?

Also glaring need? You mean, our team would be better if our drafts were better? Wowee... So our "glaring need" is our draft picks need to be better? Haha... I wouldn't believe these rocket scientist posts if I didn't see them myself. Lots of brain power being swished around in here.

I was speaking in view of most of the franchise's history in the past 17 years. With our draft picks, there's been plenty of threads in the past making very good

points about bad drafting. Same thing with threads about retaining players & not have to keep replenishing players, too many times in a number of positions each year.

It's well deserved.

McCoy is still one of the very best RBs in the entire league. He could win the rushing title this year with Dennison's Denver offense in place. Giving Shady multiple cut back lanes is going to be a long run waiting to happen.

• 3 weeks later...

Your post is the silliest I've seen! How old are you? Hey Einstein, its just football, so relax Skippy!!