It's a shame we have a talented roster but no QB

Hey everyone look at me I'm saying things!

If saying it is not enough, you can quote yourself repeatedly! Hard to miss that goofiness.

i love how almost every fan group i post in chooses to disregard my points of view and rather look at spelling or gramatical issues. HMMM.

Oh, don't underestimate yourself. We can see the whole picture.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We pay Charles Clay a lot of money to run wide open down the middle of the field more often than not. Why cant Tyrod see him?

oh ya,,,it must be REX and his ****ty play calling LOL

I know you're confused by posting under multiple user names, but just want to give you the heads up that you keep quoting and responding to yourself. Good luck bud.

This is 100% troll job.

We have a starting qb that although is Rodgers or Brady in the passing yardage, doesnt turn the ball over, has a high td to int ratio, and likely would have assisted this team in making the playoffs if our defense wasnt gashed on a few occasions.

I know you're confused by posting under multiple user names, but just want to give you the heads up that you keep quoting and responding to yourself. Good luck bud.

LOL. it is possible that more than one person who is a BILLS cheerleader,,i know its rough with the Jills being gone. Tyrod is not that good at throwing the ball. ANy one care to dispute that. Not my typing my use of commas or the fact that you guys are fixated on one guy. I promise you,,i am not budman

The "bud" may be his issue in keeping that straight.

LOL. it is possible that more than one person who is a BILLS cheerleader,,i know its rough with the Jills being gone. Tyrod is not that good at throwing the ball. ANy one care to dispute that. Not my typing my use of commas or the fact that you guys are fixated on one guy. I promise you,,i am not budman

But how many people use the 420 at the end of their message board handle? ;)

And just like buffalobud, anyone who thinks you're trying too hard is a bills cheerleader. Tell us more.

The "bud" may be his issue in keeping that straight.

I have a feeling that the lack of intelligence happened far before marijuana was introduced.

But how many people use the 420 at the end of their message board handle? ;)

LOL. A lot of people smoke pot. You rather get drunk. Go suit your self

You guys are idiots. Dont wanna discuss Tyrods Shortcomings? Fine by me. Enjoy the season. 6 wins at best

LOL. A lot of people smoke pot. You rather get drunk. Go suit your selfYou guys are idiots. Dont wanna discuss Tyrods Shortcomings? Fine by me. Enjoy the season. 6 wins at best

But how many go by "VodkaBob"?

LOL. A lot of people smoke pot. You rather get drunk. Go suit your selfYou guys are idiots. Dont wanna discuss Tyrods Shortcomings? Fine by me. Enjoy the season. 6 wins at best

Can you have buffalobud come back? He's a little less abrasive.

Peterman. Lol. Ok. We need to draft a real QB in '18

I'm guessing you're pretty clueless and trolling everyone. What's so wrong with Peterman who hadn't played yet. Please inform me college scout guru? I thought he was a perfect fit for a short accurate passing scheme. He got small hands or something guru?

Tyrod is great. Go Bills. Done BILLIEVEING in blind faith,,while the rest of our competition keeps getting better. Taking our players and spitting in our face. Should have let Tyrod walk kept our players away from the PATS.

But how many go by "VodkaBob"?

DUDE. I have no idea who any one is on here. Keep thginking im the same guy as appararently the only Tyrod diseneter on here. You guys are funny

Im not saying we could do better this year by drafting a QB like Mahomes or a FA being we have no money to acquire one im just stating that Tyrod is limited at QB. None of you dispute that. Just fixated on some inane idea that it could be one person posting as other people. Give me a break. GO TYROD LMAO !!! SMH

Zay Jones is not better than Robert Woods. Johnathon Williams is not better than Mike Gillislee. Other than taht we have the same offensive personnel. Tyrod is who he is. A run first QB who doesnt do enough in the redzone with his feet like say Cam Newton does. Russell Wilson plays with just as worse of an OL and a pretty much no name WR core. What makes him different than Tyrod? Hmmm,,,He actually sees the field and can make throws consistantly.

Feeding 420 is bad practice. Good night for this thread.

Cant even come up with 3 games Tyrod performed well in? Sol blame it pon pot and bow out? See ya fair weathered fan