Sep 9 Waters Us&Them at KeyBank Center

Mr Info

Date just added and night before the opener. Tix go on sale June 9. Might be of interest for those coming in early for the game. I remember combining a Waters Wall show with a Bills game on a weekend a few years ago.

Ha ha ha, what were the early 90s then?

I'd rather see the entire U2 tour than 5 minutes of Roger Waters.

You couldn't pay me to see U2 either.

Some things are better left dead and buried.

Journey, U2, and Led Zeppelin are three examples.

Is Waters doing the Wall stage show again? Saw it a couple years ago in philly and it was really a mindblowing experience. that said, i don't need to see it again. But he really does put on a great show.

No, it is more of a PF classics set list with several songs from the new CD interspersed between. I saw both shows in Denver and enjoyed them, even though I've heard some of these songs (Money, ABITW, etc) too much over the years. Tickets are pricey though, and hardcore Trump supporters should probably just save your money instead of trying to make an expensive statement by walking out - and during the best songs from Animals. Dave Kilminster does an admirable job of reproducing Gilmour's parts especially in these songs (vs. Doyle Bramhall II who improvised more). The backing singers from the band Lucious did a great job particularly on Great Gig; they received the loudest ovation during the band introductions at both shows. The new CD is very good in my opinion; it takes several listens (and best through headphones) to appreciate all the nuances and heady lyrics.

that's a great review....love Lucious as the backing vocals. The ads running here in Philly keep showing the Wall, so I am glad he's not re-re-hashing that. He's playing 3 nights here, might give it some consideration, and i hear you about the political views, i do my best to not let them get in the way of enjoying the music.

No, it is more of a PF classics set list with several songs from the new CD interspersed between. I saw both shows in Denver and enjoyed them, even though I've heard some of these songs (Money, ABITW, etc) too much over the years. Tickets are pricey though, and hardcore Trump supporters should probably just save your money instead of trying to make an expensive statement by walking out - and during the best songs from Animals. Dave Kilminster does an admirable job of reproducing Gilmour's parts especially in these songs (vs. Doyle Bramhall II who improvised more). The backing singers from the band Lucious did a great job particularly on Great Gig; they received the loudest ovation during the band introductions at both shows. The new CD is very good in my opinion; it takes several listens (and best through headphones) to appreciate all the nuances and heady lyrics.

Tickets went on sale this morning. I found the web site to be virtually useless as it offered the same extreme-stage-right or left tickets over and over.
We only got the tickets we wanted when one of us called the box office and waited on hold about 40 minutes, but at least they allowed us to choose our section.

Good luck, hope to see lots of Bills fans there - and we'll be at Hammers the following morning bright and early.