Taylor isn't under all that much pressure

Foxx

Last month's John from Hemet would have told you to put your money where your mouth is

Kinder John from Hemet will just say you are entitled to your opinion

well John, let me ask you then...

if we are sub .500 at the ten game mark, what do you think happens? is my scenario that far fetched for you?

I've said similar.

If the Bills are 3-5 mid season put Peterman in just to see what we have. ...

right? if we are that bad next year, you know we are drafting a QB the following year, no question about it. unless Peterman proves to have something.

Edited by Foxx

well John, let me ask you then...

if we are sub .500 at the ten game mark, what do you think happens? is my scenario that far fetched for you?

right? if we are that bad next year, you know we are drafting a QB the following year, no question about it. unless Peterman proves to have something.

No its not far fetched......where i take issue is you saying we are going to losing at that point as if its fact

We might actually beat teams that did not do well last year.....we might actually even beat some teams we lost to last year...Miami is no juggernaught......they ran into a bills team that couldnt stop the run

No its not far fetched......where i take issue is you saying we are going to losing at that point as if its fact

We might actually beat teams that did not do well last year.....we might actually even beat some teams we lost to last year...Miami is no juggernaught......they ran into a bills team that couldnt stop the run

okay. not sure where you get my post being stated as if it is fact when it reads, "if our record is sub .500".

i understand that we come at this matter from two different polarized positions, but i don't think you will ever really read any of my opines stated as fact. i don't generally speak that way unless it is something that has occurred in the past and even then those kind of statements will be few and far between.

Edited by Foxx

okay. not sure where you get my post being stated as if it is fact when it reads, "if our record is sub .500".

i understand that we come at this matter from two different polarized positions, but i don't think you will ever really read any of my opines stated as fact. i don't generally speak that way unless it is something that has occurred in the past and even then those kind of statements will be few and far between.

Tyrod will be on short leash this year. if our record is sub .500 at the ten game mark, we are quite very possibly drafting a QB with our two high draft picks next year. if that is the case, i think it very reasonable to think that they would want to see what Peterman has.

as i said when we drafted Nathan, Tyrod will not start all 6 games in '17.

If this does not look to you like it stated as fact.....then we are obviously not looking at it the same way and I apologize beforehand

Tyrod will be on short leash this year. if our record is sub .500 at the ten game mark, we are quite very possibly drafting a QB with our two high draft picks next year. if that is the case, i think it very reasonable to think that they would want to see what Peterman has.

as i said when we drafted Nathan, Tyrod will not start all 6 games in '17.

If this does not look to you like it stated as fact.....then we are obviously not looking at it the same way and I apologize beforehand

lol. sure, i don't believe Tyrod will start all 16 games next year. i suppose you could draw the inference from my not believing Tyrod will start all 16 next year to mean we will be losing, however, i did say that 'if' we had a sub .500 record to support that supposition and kind of lay the ground work for the subsequent conclusion.

/context

Edited by Foxx

I completely disagree. I think he has ten games to get it right. At the ten game point in the season if the bills are 4-6 or worse there is zerpo benifit in playing him .

I agree. The question is: Does Nate get ready by then. Knowing how Nate plays, I wouldn't be surprised if he is ready by Training Camp

All of this talk about being .500 after 10 games is kind of weird.

You guys wouldn't put the following schedule in Tyrod's hands at 5-5 in week 12?

@ Chiefs

vs Pats

vs Colts

vs Dolphins

@ Pats

@ Dolphins

I think Tyrod gets 4 out of 6 there wayyy more likely than our rookie. Who cares about seeing what he's got at that point? Playoffs are still alive. We have to do worse than .500 for them to put Peterman in.

Edited by What a Tuel

....solidify a viable & threatening passing game around him and make his wheels a threatening option versus dire necessity......I think it could work if Dennison pull it off....stay tuned...........

Tyrod Taylor had 436 passing attempts last year.

Tyrod Taylor had 95 rushing attempts last year.

82% of the time Tyrod thre the ball instead of pull and run it. That sir simple math shows that his wheels werent a dire necessity as you imply. He might tuck it and run morr than you like, more than other qbs, but lets not rewrite history to fit a narrative here.

Edited by Bill_with_it

Tyrod Taylor had 436 passing attempts last year.

Tyrod Taylor had 95 rushing attempts last year.

82% of the time Tyrod thre the ball instead of pull and run it. That sir simple math shows that his wheels werent a dire necessity as you imply. He might tuck it and run morr than you like, more than other qbs, but lets not rewrite history to fit a narrative here.

Good post/ reply :thumbsup:

The problem I have with Taylor is leaving biggger plays on the football field when he does run or dump the ball off and its something that doesn't show up in stats. Taylor on the other hand hasn't had the normal amount of reps in the passing game and operated a run heavy O so I try to take that into consideration.

Edited by Figster

All of this talk about being .500 after 10 games is kind of weird.

You guys wouldn't put the following schedule in Tyrod's hands at 5-5 in week 12?

@ Chiefs

vs Pats

vs Colts

vs Dolphins

@ Pats

@ Dolphins

I think Tyrod gets 4 out of 6 there wayyy more likely than our rookie. Who cares about seeing what he's got at that point? Playoffs are still alive. We have to do worse than .500 for them to put Peterman in.

Don't repeat the 2015, 216 fail to pass in the 2nd half with a lead!!! *

A functional D will take care of the Fins once of not twice. *

a) Maybe Tommy gets food poisoning from his "alternative Thanksgiving Turkey" T

b) If the Pats have a commanding hold on the #1 seed, maybe Old man Tom will rest the last 2 weeks. /sarc

The Colts .... The only question here is, how well will Andrew Luck play?

* Based on a smarter, more effective offense

back to the OP

is he under pressure?

Of course he is. His long term career, as a starter, depends on his ability to win games.

Back at ya brother.

I am alive. Life had to put me through a storm. IDK if its over yet. but here i stand with that itchy middle finger flippin FTW!!!

Back at ya brother.

I am alive. Life had to put me through a storm. IDK if its over yet. but here i stand with that itchy middle finger flippin FTW!!!

I know of storms lately.

Hang in there, and keep that bird healthy !