Lavar Ball = Donald Trump & Donald Trump = Lavar Ball

Lavar Ball can't do any real damage, except to his son's career before it even begins. I would love for LA to pass on him.

I'm hoping he ends up with Suns or sixers. His old man will have a seizure

Is this that guy I saw on the news site about $3b deal? Yeah, don't give a ****.

How the hell does that relate to trump? Trumps accomplished. Basketball kid isn't. Trumps done something that only 43 others have done.

Is this that guy I saw on the news site about $3b deal? Yeah, don't give a ****.

How the hell does that relate to trump? Trumps accomplished. Basketball kid isn't. Trumps done something that only 43 others have done.

Both are one in the same. The media needs to ignore them! That would drive them crazy.

No, no,...............both are "one and the same"

b28ab908eeabf19f910cb464de992770.jpg

Hey, no. I actually get it. See the cool kids make fun of trump and I wanna be like the spewing rooster holsters and the ugly fatties like tbose named Justin timberlake, jimmy falon, Stephen Colbert, Rosie o donnel, the fat comedy blonde girl, others do it. They are cool. I'll do it to...

All bad people are trump. All those who offend me are Hitler. God damn liberals believing this nonsense are tools.

Who are you leaving out?

I've been avoiding the NBA since JoJo White and the "Chief" retired.

I will have no trouble continuing to ignore them.

You mean when Jo Jo and Chief played for the Warriors?????

I worded that poorly 33,

I meant that those were my favorite players, not when they were briefly teammates

I figured, just kinda interesting how they play together for a few years.

Nice Warriors team back then

Joe Barry Carroll

Bernard King

Lloyd (World) Free

John Lucas

Larry Smith

Purvis Short

must have been a high fun time to miss the playoffs with this lineup...