DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I’m surprised the Trump haters aren’t here to tell us how stupid we are for buying into this right wing BS.

?

They're too busy explaining how it's okay their presidential nominee sexually assaulted a female worker because things were different back then, and phinger !@#$ your workers against their will was really just, y'know,  Joe being Joe.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's coming. They're not independent thinkers, none of them are. So, they can't move until they're programmed. The uploads from the media are happening right now.

Yup. It's even worse (from what I hear)

This whole is pretty fvcking disgusting.

And you don’t have to be a Trump supporter or Trump hater to know this whole thing should NEVER happen to President or his team ever again.

• Like (+1) 2

Smattering of Turley tweets on the matter....

Just now, njbuff said:

And you don’t have to be a Trump supporter or Trump hater to know this whole thing should NEVER happen to President or his team ever again.

Yup. 

It's never been about Trump. Not really. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, njbuff said:

TDS does not have a auto correct feature. You will never convince the Tibs, Garys, Zevons, TH3s/baskins, of the world that what happened was wrong because their hate of this country trumps any other logical thought they might trip over.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Smattering of Turley tweets on the matter....

Yup. 

It's never been about Trump. Not really. 

They wanna be in power, no matter who’s lives it costs.

That much has been proven

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

TDS does not have a auto correct feature. You will never convince the Tibs, Garys, Zevons, TH3s/baskins, of the world that what happened was wrong because their hate of this country trumps any other logical thought they might trip over.

Sad.

I guess DR pointed it out that the only thing that truly  matters is political power.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn's wife -- demolishes the Congressional farter 

Here comes Swallowswell with his.............

”I got all the evidence I need against Trump” bullshyt AGAIN.

• Like (+1) 1

☝️

He didn't lie, per the FBI's own notes and communications. Try again. 

(What he's alleged to have lied about is talking about Russian sanctions with the Russian ambassador. Sanctions we now know were put on Russia by 44 as he was leaving office to inflame this story, not because it was valid. And, the DOJ/FBI cleared Flynn of any illegality on that call BEFORE this interview even went down.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1