DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The message is wrong. 

Everyone projects -- that's a fact. 99% of people are unaware they're doing so while doing it. This is where discernment comes in, and learning how to hone your own discernment has been the bedrock note I've tried to give for the past four years. Once you've improved your own discernment, you can better avoid projection because you're much more aware of it. 

In this case, B-Man is not projecting. He's describing accurately your own ignorance on this topic (and many others). What's being discussed here has moved from a "conspiracy theory" (the label used for two years) into just a good old fashion conspiracy. One backed by reams of evidence and OS information which anyone can read and vet for themselves. 

You've never taken the time to do any of that, because you're happy being mislead by the proven liars in the media whom you rely upon. That's a you problem. And why you're so deeply, and profoundly lost. 

I provided a link from the US Senate - you provide links from the likes of redstate.com and Alex Jones. You live in the fringe and call it reality.

Just now, BillStime said:

I provided a link from the US Senate - you provide links from the likes of redstate.com and Alex Jones. You live in the fringe and call it reality.

You're wrong. You provided a Politico link -- who has gotten this story more wrong than they've gotten it right over the past several years. 

I've never once posted a Jones link -- other than to mock him :lol: Instead I provide links from journalists who've proven to be correct on this story, and thousands of primary source material like FISC opinion memos, congressional testimony, and court filings. 

Try again. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You're wrong. You provided a Politico link -- who has gotten this story more wrong than they've gotten it right over the past several years. 

I've never once posted a Jones link -- other than to mock him :lol: Instead I provide links from journalists who've proven to be correct on this story, and thousands of primary source material like FISC opinion memos, congressional testimony, and court filings. 

Try again. 

The Politico link HAS THE LINK TO THE SENATE REPORT; which I later posted.

It doesn't matter bro - you can't handle the truth. You live in fantasy land...

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Projection for 1 billion, Alex!

DR relies upon folks as qualified as Undercover Huber, Tracy Beanz, Comrade Fudge, and of course, Q FKIN ANON!

right, because the main stream propagandists are going to report the actual truths.

have you learned nothing at all in these last 4 years?

625f2d9edf761804e6d70da3aea0a298e619d8f7

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

right, because the main stream propagandists are going to report the actual truths.

have you learned nothing at all in these last 4 years?

625f2d9edf761804e6d70da3aea0a298e619d8f7

And it ignores that those citizen journalists (some who aren't that at all but instead are wired in insiders) share OS evidence, not just their take. It's the OS evidence that's of note, not their opinion on it. Though, if you look at their coverage (and my own) over the last four years you see they're right FAR more than they're wrong on this topic. 

Why? 

Because they had the audacity to look for themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Case in point: This isn't opinion, this is based on primary source analysis and he's shared the receipts -- 

Just now, njbuff said:

DR, your head has to hurt engaging with these people?

At times. 

But again, it's never about them. They make it easy to expose their ignorance in a manner that (I hope) is educational to others who may have heard similar BS spewn as fact. If not from their friends, then from the media. 

My goal has always been to share information which others here can take and vet for themselves. It's never been to get anyone to believe me or another nameless, faceless, person. That road leads to disinformation. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/01/10/report-utah-us-attorney/

Report: Probe into alleged Clinton corruption closes

U.S. Attorney John Huber’s multiyear look into accusations of corruption by Hillary Clinton has found nothing to file charges against — an outcome that doesn’t surprise current or former law enforcement officials

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

+ more

Do you think John got to see the redacted parts? Oh, no?  So, we all have to rely on the unredacted parts FROM THE ACTUAL REPORT instead of someone's opinion? (I know that's not how you work, Raging Rhino - you can only look at tRump through your rosy lens.)

"The Committee found that specific intelligence as well as open source assessments support the assessment that President Putin approved and directed aspects of this influence campaign."

"The Committee found that the ICA presents information from public Russian leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, and specific intelligence reporting to
support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government demonstrated a preference for candidate Trump."

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Swampiest committee on the Hill for a reason... 

Says, Mollie Hemingway, Fox News Contributor

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you think John got to see the redacted parts? Oh, no?  So, we all have to rely on the unredacted parts FROM THE ACTUAL REPORT instead of someone's opinion? (I know that's not how you work, Raging Rhino - you can only look at tRump through your rosy lens.)

The report has been out for all to read since January 2017. 

You're exposing how little you know about this topic -- yet you're making (hilariously wrong) statements as if they're facts. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Says, Mollie Hemingway, Fox News Contributor

Who's gotten the Trump/Russia story right every step of the way. 

But details. 

You judge a source by the place they work. I judge a source based on their track record of accuracy. One is smart, the other is real dumb.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1