DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, BillStime said:

LMAO - Trumps twobillsdrive fixer at it again... go find Alex Jones to prove the world wrong.

All you need to do is read this thread -- or a few posts above yours -- to see how bad the information you just posted truly is. None of the sources rely on Jones. Not one. Unlike your sources, I don't get them from middle men. I rely on primary source material, which is damning on this matter. 

It's okay to admit you were fooled into thinking Trump/Russia was real. But it's embarrassing to cling to that narrative today with all that's known in OS. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All you need to do is read this thread -- or a few posts above yours -- to see how bad the information you just posted truly is. None of the sources rely on Jones. Not one. Unlike your sources, I don't get them from middle men. I rely on primary source material, which is damning on this matter. 

It's okay to admit you were fooled into thinking Trump/Russia was real. But it's embarrassing to cling to that narrative today with all that's known in OS. 

You would think the DNC apologists would quit while they are behind.  This is quite well laid out.  Not one person has to believe you, me, @Hedge, @Foxx, @B-Man, or anyone else that has been contributing (and following) these (intertwined) threads daily for years now. They simply have to read the material readily available to the general public. As more is declassified, read more.

There will be indictments, they simply took a little longer than #twoweeks. Convictions? Who knows, that is up to the jury. I am more curious if there will be plea bargains and who ratted out who. This is better than any spy novel, and more unbelievable too! And yet, it happened.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You would think the DNC apologists would quit while they are behind.  This is quite well laid out.  Not one person has to believe you, me, @Hedge, @Foxx, @B-Man, or anyone else that has been contributing (and following) these (intertwined) threads daily for years now. They simply have to read the material readily available to the general public. As more is declassified, read more.

There will be indictments, they simply took a little longer than #twoweeks. Convictions? Who knows, that is up to the jury. I am more curious if there will be plea bargain and who ratted out who. This is better than any spy novel, and more unbelievable too! And yet, it happened.

And let me guess - Hillary should be in jail, right?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And let me guess - Hillary should be in jail, right?

Note the tactic: Rather than deal with the information shared by Buffalo_Gal, or this thread, he immediately moves to a talking point that's off topic. 

Why? 

Because people like the above aren't interested in truth unless that truth confirms what they've already been told to believe. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There will be indictments, they simply took a little longer than #twoweeks. Convictions? Who knows, that is up to the jury. I am more curious if there will be plea bargain and who ratted out who. This is better than any spy novel, and more unbelievable too! And yet, it happened.

they're asshats (one even had as asshat avatar for a spell). they can try and obfuscate but they can't change what is coming.

#worsethanwatergate  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You really can only handle sugar coated Trump news. You freak out over ANYTHING that cast Trump in negative light...

Here is the specific report released from the Senate RELEASED TODAY:

UNITED STATES SENATE ON RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

giphy.gif

Just now, BillStime said:

You really can only handle sugar coated Trump news. You freak out over ANYTHING that cast Trump in negative light...

Here is the specific report released from the Senate RELEASED TODAY:

UNITED STATES SENATE ON RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

giphy.gif

He's a liberal, though. Never forget that!

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the tactic: Rather than deal with the information shared by Buffalo_Gal, or this thread, he immediately moves to a talking point that's off topic. 

Why? 

Because people like the above aren't interested in truth unless that truth confirms what they've already been told to believe. 

Standard operating procedure.

When faced with the truth, just deflect to the next squirrel narrative.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

It is accurate. You just don't like the message.

The message is wrong. 

Everyone projects -- that's a fact. 99% of people are unaware they're doing so while doing it. This is where discernment comes in, and learning how to hone your own discernment has been the bedrock note I've tried to give for the past four years. Once you've improved your own discernment, you can better avoid projection because you're much more aware of it. 

In this case, B-Man is not projecting. He's describing accurately your own ignorance on this topic (and many others). What's being discussed here has moved from a "conspiracy theory" (the label used for two years) into just a good old fashion conspiracy. One backed by reams of evidence and OS information which anyone can read and vet for themselves. 

You've never taken the time to do any of that, because you're happy being mislead by the proven liars in the media whom you rely upon. That's a you problem. And why you're so deeply, and profoundly lost. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

you're happy being mislead by the proven liars in the media whom you rely upon. That's a you problem. And why you're so deeply, and profoundly lost. 

Projection for 1 billion, Alex!

DR relies upon folks as qualified as Undercover Huber, Tracy Beanz, Comrade Fudge, and of course, Q FKIN ANON!

• Like (+1) 1