DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

9 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Isn't all this irrelevant because trump will pardon anyone under him like Bush with Iran contra and then just claim he had no knowledge

No, they are after him at the state level, also. Pardons can't wipe away evidence that has been gathered 

Flynn’s plea doesn’t prove collusion
Washington Post, by Ed Rogers

Original Article

Friday morning’s guilty plea from former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn is a major disappointment for Democrats. Flynn admitting to having made false statements is nowhere near where the Democrats want this to go. Of course, the story is big and the fact that a former White House official has been charged with anything and pleaded guilty is consequential, but it doesn’t suggest any collusion occurred and it doesn’t even get close to confirming that Donald Trump or his campaign was somehow complicit in a nefarious scheme.

Democrats are already straining themselves trying to suggest that Flynn’s plea is just the beginning and that there is more to come. But as far as Flynn is concerned, that is unlikely. It is just wishful thinking on their part. 

Brain Ross tanks the market. Didn't do his homework

ABC News corrects bombshell Flynn report
CNN Money, by Oliver Darcy

Original Article

4 hours ago, ALF said:

I can't stand or trust Trump , I still have no problem with Flynn  with what is written so far.

Yep....I am a moderate republican...always have been...I cannot stand Trump and I think he's an idiot that doesn't help our cause....however, I think all this mess is nothing more than a witch hunt.....

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just a reminder, this was Chuck Schumer going on television and threatening a sitting President on behalf of the USIC... 

And no one blinked an eye...

Ho. Ly. Crap. We are through the looking glass.

Edited by KevinRome
Typed the same word twice in a sentence

13 minutes ago, KevinRome said:

Ho. Ly. Crap. We are through the looking glass.

:beer:

We are. This was January too... 

And for those who haven't tuned me out completely, I'll ask this rhetorically again: 

What did Flynn do professionally before joining Trump's team?

What specifically did Flynn and the previous administration have a falling out over? (Hint, Congressional Testimony)

Why is that relevant to the Russian-gate investigation and narrative? 

Which IC chief did Trump retain? 

Did Trump meet with that IC Chief in an unconventional way that made headlines?

Why is that important?

What was THAT IC Chief's relationship with the previous administration?

What specifically did that IC Chief and the previous administration have a falling out over? 

How does that relate to Flynn's falling out with the previous administration?

Who has everyone's secrets?

We are through the looking glass. And things are working out as Schumer warned... though it's possible it's not going to turn in the way he expected. 

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Hillary was investigated by people who love Hillary and hate Trump, and Trump is investigated by people who love Hillary and hate Trump.

No appearance of impropriety there, no siree.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html

When President Trump fired his national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in February, White House officials portrayed him as a renegade who had acted independently in his discussions with a Russian official during the presidential transition and then lied to his colleagues about the interactions.

But emails among top transition officials, provided or described to The New York Times, suggest that Mr. Flynn was far from a rogue actor. In fact, the emails, coupled with interviews and court documents filed on Friday, showed that Mr. Flynn was in close touch with other senior members of the Trump transition team both before and after he spoke with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, about American sanctions against Russia.

• Thank you (+1) 1