DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So this is how they got him for ruining Hillary's run, and his only hope was to help them take down Trump?   He was the patsy.

Makes sense in retrospect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

So this is how they got him for ruining Hillary's run, and his only hope was to help them take down Trump?   He was the patsy.

Makes sense in retrospect.

Then watch how fast Comey makes a deal to roll on Brennan and Clapper once he sees how screwed he truly is.

The only thing Comey cares about is Comey.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In a different court make-up, this would seem like a proceeding to make certain another judge never pulls this kind of crap again.  However, I doubt it. More like dragging this out.   Anyone have any tea-leaf-reading insight?

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

In a different court make-up, this would seem like a proceeding to make certain another judge never pulls this kind of crap again.  However, I doubt it. More like dragging this out.   Anyone have any tea-leaf-reading insight?

7-3 Democrat appointees.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The Shipwrecked article above has a good overview, but it seems like they're going to sideline Sullivan as nicely as they can. I leave it to the lawyers of the board to opine in more depth on the nuances. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Then watch how fast Comey makes a deal to roll on Brennan and Clapper once he sees how screwed he truly is.

The only thing Comey cares about is Comey.

..hard to believe the DC Circuit allows the body to be upstaged and sullied by "Emmett The Great".......

• Like (+1) 3