Balance of OTA's and Mini Camp

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is it full on radio silence with regards to the rookie mini-camp and now OTA's? It seems like in the past we'd get a video update or highlights from each day. Very little coming out lately.

AHHHHHHH. Thanks man, I was getting desperate!

im in such football withdrawal I spent actual time in my day yesterday watching a HS kid on periscope do the hat dance on committing for 2018.

If you don't know what that means, you are lucky.

He picked the right school :) my day was awesome.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Is it just me or is it full on radio silence with regards to the rookie mini-camp and now OTA's? It seems like in the past we'd get a video update or highlights from each day. Very little coming out lately.

The media only has access 1 day per week. This week it's Thursday

im in such football withdrawal I spent actual time in my day yesterday watching a HS kid on periscope do the hat dance on committing for 2018.

If you don't know what that means, you are lucky.

He picked the right school :) my day was awesome.

That does sound like withdrawal.

What did you think about the news that Michigan-Ohio State will be aired on FOX this year?

That does sound like withdrawal.

What did you think about the news that Michigan-Ohio State will be aired on FOX this year?

Gus Johnson/Chris Spielman broadcast team would be awesome

I do not like change and it's been on abc since 1986. But I'm more ok with this change than I am the Friday night big 10 games they tried to implement before they came to their senses

Gus Johnson/Chris Spielman broadcast team would be awesome

I do not like change and it's been on abc since 1986. But I'm more ok with this change than I am the Friday night big 10 games they tried to implement before they came to their senses

I am more partial to ABC too, although I do like Gus Johnson & Chris Spielman, but I will miss Chris Fowler & Kirk Herbstreit.

I think FOX is ok as a sports network, but I'm willing to give them a try.