Advice Needed, Seriously, Guys...

boyst

What's so special about this bird that you're trying to impress her so much? Doesn't seem like your style...

no clue. but its fun. and actually, i do a lot of the little things like this with all of them and completely **** the bed on the rest. all i'm really doing is making dinner, she's just there to enjoy it with me and she's dessert.

this thread isn't about women. i've been warned before about making everything about my whorin'.

this thread is about absolutely nothing and a place to let off steam about the endless supply of stupid on the stadium wall with a sort of homage and respect to buffalo joe and his ability to make every personal decision of his life revolve around women - which to me women revolve around my life.

Do you think she finds your tractor sexy and would like to go for a ride?

she said she did. the new one is a beauty, ain't she?

had the utv up to 65 this morning. i have to imagine i'd get to 80 or more if i wanted.

I don't generally recommend workout videos because they're usually lame but I'm doing the body beast workout right now, I've gotten past the 3 month workout ( my problem was I wasn't a fan of working out with others but nobody to motivate me- double edged sword), I've went from 280 lbs. and now down to 230 lbs. just eating less portions and whey protein daily, the video cost me $64.00 total, it's been the best investment I've made in quite awhile, I look good, feel good and Sagi is an excellent motivator. Just my experience, it requires weights/ easy curl bar/ either a pull up doorway bar or rubberbands and a body ball or just a chair will do.

go read the story about the guy who went to the hospital after a week of p90x

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't it bull **** how we make excuses for everything?

Literally, two full time jobs, one is the farm. Hay season just kicked off. It's going to be busy!

On another note it's Greek steaks. Tazitikikkikiii with falalafaflal. With Mac and cheese and French fries.

So how did it go?

no clue. but its fun. and actually, i do a lot of the little things like this with all of them and completely **** the bed on the rest. all i'm really doing is making dinner, she's just there to enjoy it with me and she's dessert.

this thread isn't about women. i've been warned before about making everything about my whorin'.

Man, "whorin" is what you're supposed to do when you're single. I love my wife dearly, but I got married too early. I got married at 30, but had at least 10 more good years of meaningless, filthy, noncommittal sex left in me.

I have some interesting lessons to teach my son when he comes of age.

Greek, eh? I guess better than Mexican. Carry on, young fella.

Man, "whorin" is what you're supposed to do when you're single. I love my wife dearly, but I got married too early. I got married at 30, but had at least 10 more good years of meaningless, filthy, noncommittal sex left in me.

I have some interesting lessons to teach my son when he comes of age.

Greek, eh? I guess better than Mexican. Carry on, young fell

young? i don't feel young. i have a slight tear in my periformis. it is brutal. i am limping. started as a spasm over a week ago. didn't slow down. blows

anyway, you're all dying to know. i checked with someone on the board who confirmed what i suspected. went with fresh oregano, roma tomato, garlic, feta, olives, honey balsamic vinegar and some oil. chopped it all up and then took have and semi pureed it. glazed the steaks with them. amazing taste, kept it very juicy. had tatziki sauce with pita chips for the side; i made 4 sirloins and 2 filet mignon.

So how did it go?

the steaks were very juicy. i wish i could have found better pita chips, though but the tzatziki was wonderful. it was hard to cook; hadn't cooked on cast iron in forever so i did 4 minutes either side there and did 12 minutes in the oven @ 350 with the sirloin. all were cooked to medium to medium rare, per desired. the filet mignon's were very juicy and had excellent texture; they paired well with the beers i chose - dirty girl blonde and allagash saison, as well as bells two hearted and sam adams summer ale. i pair my beers pretty well and sequentially drink them. sam adam regular whilst cooking to bells two hearted and the summer ale we ate. then dirty girl blonde and saidson as we ate. great pairing. i cannot stand poor beer choices paired with food. the movie of choice was despicable me, which was precluded by tiny house something.

young? i don't feel young. i have a slight tear in my periformis. it is brutal. i am limping. started as a spasm over a week ago. didn't slow down. blows

anyway, you're all dying to know. i checked with someone on the board who confirmed what i suspected. went with fresh oregano, roma tomato, garlic, feta, olives, honey balsamic vinegar and some oil. chopped it all up and then took have and semi pureed it. glazed the steaks with them. amazing taste, kept it very juicy. had tatziki sauce with pita chips for the side; i made 4 sirloins and 2 filet mignon.

the steaks were very juicy. i wish i could have found better pita chips, though but the tzatziki was wonderful. it was hard to cook; hadn't cooked on cast iron in forever so i did 4 minutes either side there and did 12 minutes in the oven @ 350 with the sirloin. all were cooked to medium to medium rare, per desired. the filet mignon's were very juicy and had excellent texture; they paired well with the beers i chose - dirty girl blonde and allagash saison, as well as bells two hearted and sam adams summer ale. i pair my beers pretty well and sequentially drink them. sam adam regular whilst cooking to bells two hearted and the summer ale we ate. then dirty girl blonde and saidson as we ate. great pairing. i cannot stand poor beer choices paired with food. the movie of choice was despicable me, which was precluded by tiny house something.

Love those minions,my wife thinks it's weird that I like them and says they are for kids but I think those little turds are funny and their laughs are infectious.

Is this one a keeper?

Love those minions,my wife thinks it's weird that I like them and says they are for kids but I think those little turds are funny and their laughs are infectious.

Is this one a keeper?

are they ever?

I have no idea. Don't care to know or think about it. I just do what I have to do and they come and go. Women are not that important to me.

are they ever?

I have no idea. Don't care to know or think about it. I just do what I have to do and they come and go. Women are not that important to me.

Just don't end up like my Uncle Joe. Always a womanizer. Great guy and lots of fun at family parties, but he got banned from the mall for sexually harassing the old lady who worked at the pretzel hut. It was down hill from there...

i haven't read through the entire thread, but i know where you're coming from boyst. I'm 39, and once i hit the mid-30s, it became harder to be really lean. on top of that, I married a woman 9 years younger, so there's a bit of pressure to stay fit.

honestly...i've just changed how i've eaten. i don't do apps when i go out to dinner. i don't snack at all. i don't eat after 8 pm. drink tons of water, and for me, i think the biggest help was not drinking during the week. not that it was out of control, but i would have either a couple of glasses of wine or a couple of beers after work daily. i cut that out, and i think it's what put me over the top.

i do go to the gym 3-4 days a week to do weights, but i really don't do cardio. i should for bp/cholesterol issues, but i hate doing it, and use time as an excuse not to.

LMAO.

Oh looky here, one of the first millennials approaching mid-life... Like this wasn't gonna ever happen. Sorry Sunshine, it gets harder before easier. Buck up little camper

Guess what Snowflakes, everybody ages. Don't worry the term Snowflake [A] is interchangeable with Young Deplorables [D]: A=B, B=C, C=D / A=D.

This should get interesting when the Boomers become elderly simultaneously while their echoes reach mid-life. Hopefully, I will be around to enjoy the clueless show & pick up the pieces.

I won't go full Gug on You, I am usually more cryptic and lay up short. Smart move going Mediterranean Diet. Just 86 the Freedom Fries.

Funny... These lyrics are playing on the ye ole wireless right now... Sorry, stream of consciousness... As usual. ;-)

"...I went home and read my Christmas Humphreys' book on Zen

Curiosity killed the cat

Kerouac's "Dharma Bums" and "On The Road"

What's my line?

I'm happy cleaning windows

Take my time

I'll see you when my love grows

Baby don't let it slide

I'm a working man in my prime

Cleaning windows."

:-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

i haven't read through the entire thread, but i know where you're coming from boyst. I'm 39, and once i hit the mid-30s, it became harder to be really lean. on top of that, I married a woman 9 years younger, so there's a bit of pressure to stay fit.

honestly...i've just changed how i've eaten. i don't do apps when i go out to dinner. i don't snack at all. i don't eat after 8 pm. drink tons of water, and for me, i think the biggest help was not drinking during the week. not that it was out of control, but i would have either a couple of glasses of wine or a couple of beers after work daily. i cut that out, and i think it's what put me over the top.

i do go to the gym 3-4 days a week to do weights, but i really don't do cardio. i should for bp/cholesterol issues, but i hate doing it, and use time as an excuse not to.

Cholesterol isn't the problem.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/06/29/cholesterol-heart-disease-important-facts.aspx

Teef,

I'm 35 and I eat appetizers every time I eat out. If it's Mexican, I'll eat a months worth of chips and salsa before dinner. I snack every night, I eat until I go to sleep and I drink during the week ....probably 5 days a week. I married a girl 6 years younger than me. I'm pretty lean. Just wanted to pile that on along with my $2,600 a year property tax.

Teef,

I'm 35 and I eat appetizers every time I eat out. If it's Mexican, I'll eat a months worth of chips and salsa before dinner. I snack every night, I eat until I go to sleep and I drink during the week ....probably 5 days a week. I married a girl 6 years younger than me. I'm pretty lean. Just wanted to pile that on along with my $2,600 a year property tax.

you're in what we call, pre-fatty territory.