Lorenzo Alexander makes top 100 players of 2016

At # 91

If you watch the Thomas Davis vid too, who came in at 89 I believe, they really are similar. Just hard working, never quit on a play type players. I can see why Mcd wants him at that role. And can envision him being very successful

Congrats to Lorax. Well deserved and thought he should be lower on the list​. Glad he's a Bill for 2 more years

Lorax had a killer 2016 glad to see him get some recognition. Not sure who else from the team will make it to the top 100 outside of Shady I don't think there are any locks. Maybe Incog or Glenn from the O-line or Dareus. Dareus certainly has the talent and reputation but he is coming off a year where he was suspended and hurt for parts of the year and he wasn't dominant when he was in there. Not sure if an O-line representative will make it in there either. Shady will but it will be interesting to see if someone else gets in there.

Lorax had a killer 2016 glad to see him get some recognition. Not sure who else from the team will make it to the top 100 outside of Shady I don't think there are any locks. Maybe Incog or Glenn from the O-line or Dareus. Dareus certainly has the talent and reputation but he is coming off a year where he was suspended and hurt for parts of the year and he wasn't dominant when he was in there. Not sure if an O-line representative will make it in there either. Shady will but it will be interesting to see if someone else gets in there.

Richie should get in like last year. Shady is a lock, maybe Zach Brown

Richie should get in like last year. Shady is a lock, maybe Zach Brown

Yeah. I would count on Shady moving back up the list actually. Richie should make the list but if he isn't in the next 10 I don't think he's on the list at all.

Yeah. I would count on Shady moving back up the list actually. Richie should make the list but if he isn't in the next 10 I don't think he's on the list at all.

I'd imagine Shady moves way up. 3rd RB behind Zeke and Bell. Last year he was the 6th RB I believe. Hoping somebody on the oline of the best rush attack in back to back years gets in