Catenaccio

row_33

That dreadful word to fans of the English game...

Perfected by Inter and Juve well before I was born in the mid-60s.

Watch it on display as helpless Monaco gets knocked out with a 0-0 result in 2 weeks.

My straightness was challenged when i did a prior soccer thread, so I thought I'd keep it among fans of the game...

Both semis disappointing, Monaco's track team got shut down in the iron jaws of Juve's D and Atletico hopefully shows up better at home the second leg.

That dreadful word to fans of the English game...

Perfected by Inter and Juve well before I was born in the mid-60s.

Watch it on display as helpless Monaco gets knocked out with a 0-0 result in 2 weeks.

Is this a code?

My straightness was challenged when i did a prior soccer thread, so I thought I'd keep it among fans of the game...

Both semis disappointing, Monaco's track team got shut down in the iron jaws of Juve's D and Atletico hopefully shows up better at home the second leg.

Juve Real was written in the sky.

What do you think of Totti retiring :(

Code? It's a term that Italy gave the game, only soccer fans would know about it.

Just some discussion as we await Juve/Real and the finish to the league seasons.

Code? It's a term that Italy gave the game, only soccer fans would know about it.

Just some discussion as we await Juve/Real and the finish to the league seasons.

Doesn't Atletico play a similar defensive style that depends on counterattacking? If so, then Juve might want to change tactics if they make it through against Real Madrid.

If it weren't for the "mid-60s" reference I would think it was some sort of cryptic WWII communication from D Day or something.

that would imply something of manliness. this thread is about a love of men that is gay.

that would imply something of manliness. this thread is about a love of men that is gay.

Soccer would become way more credible if they just "let them play". Allow more incidental contact and yellow card any fruitcake that fake falls when looked at the wrong way. And red card them when they pull that holding the head shite and knee grabbing writhing around in pain on the pitch. I fell that of all the soccer I have witnessed the Premier League seems to be good at letting stuff go. Still way to much of the fakery goes on but compared to the World Cup it's like hockey.

Soccer would become way more credible if they just "let them play". Allow more incidental contact and yellow card any fruitcake that fake falls when looked at the wrong way. And red card them when they pull that holding the head shite and knee grabbing writhing around in pain on the pitch. I fell that of all the soccer I have witnessed the Premier League seems to be good at letting stuff go. Still way to much of the fakery goes on but compared to the World Cup it's like hockey.

that and imaginary extended play because of the yellow cards so we get to watch more of an exciting 0-0 match finish 0-0 with guys like pedro, gomez, pele and roofus being stars.

This is about soccer??? No wonder it sounded like code.

I've been getting drawn into soccer more and more these days. I still love football but my interest has been waning and I'm looking for something to fill the void. What are the main things are like is that there are no commercials to interrupt the play there are not a bunch of useless penalties that interrupt the play and I can be done with a game and under two hours and go on with my day. Honestly the reason I got into it was because I started playing FIFA 2016 and learned a lot of the players.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Haven't watched much of Atletico Madrid, little time to do so after watching the two other teams. Would be very surprised if they advance to the final.

RD79, it's an acquired taste, I was surrounded by expatriates from England/Scotland/Italy who got me watching and playing the game in the early 70s.