QB comparative data for Tyrod from Cian Fahey to discuss

It's Dr. Jekyll you're talking to right now. Mr Hyde will inevitably be around.

Unfortunately, Dr Jekyll doesn't have a clue about what he does as Mr Hyde...

I said those things after you had just insulted me.

That's what you always do :nana:

Sweet!!!

Starting when?

You are completely wrong and completely in denial about your conduct...as I figured you would be.

And one last piece of advice...worry about your own conduct before you concern yourself with mine. All I really need to do is utter the slightest criticism of Tyrod and you can't help but take it to heart and respond poorly.

If this was a competition, you'd surely crack first...history has already proven such.

Anyways...I'm gonna leave this silly back and forth.

The stage is now yours...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it's not about defense, like I said before their may only be 2 or 3 defenses that can stop the passing attack with the way the rules are right now. It's 80% on the QB's.

If we start out 1-4 do you think we should keep Taylor as the starter if he is struggling after the bye. Im betting on us being 1-4 at the bye.

The problem with the Bills defense was stopping the run and not getting enough turnovers. Plus being undisciplined.

...only a bonafide POS would HOPE the kid fails in fulfilling his life long dream of being a starting (screw this non-descript franchise crap) NFL QB....Dennison knows what he signed up for and it is incumbent on him to design an offense to exploit his talents while mitigating the effects of his weaknesses......this is probably TT's "make it or break it" year IMO......and if he doesn't make the grade, the best he can probably expect elsewhere is a backup role....stay tuned..............

I hope he has a healthy offense to work with. Injuries will happen, but the Bills are due for some luck in this area.

It's Dr. Jekyll you're talking to right now. Mr Hyde will inevitably be around.

Unfortunately, Dr Jekyll doesn't have a clue about what he does as Mr Hyde...

I said those things after you had just insulted me.

That's what you always do :nana:

Sweet!!!

Starting when?

If Crusher wants to discuss other topics than the QB, then I'll engage with him. You should do the same.We know how nasty he has got in the past. let him be miserable.

Other threads. Mostly towards TT non believers. "Get over yourself". "Give up your fandom" from post at 208pm here as well

A guy posting on a bills message board isn't gonna give up his fandom after sitting through edwards, losman, fitz, and Taylor.

Anyways. This thread is beyond beat.

TT will show up next year and shut up the haters or he will remain tentative and be shown the door, its simple.

You and other "TT guys" are optimistic and I respect that, gotta respect the doubters as well.

With all do respect get over yourself and give up your fandom isnt childish and certainly great advice with respect to the use in the context of that scenario.

Hatred?

I think you are mistaken when you say that.

I've been objectively giving my thoughts...vitriol is not what's going on here.

Please direct me to any post where I've clearly posted like that in regards to TT or stop making false claims.

What I continue to find ironic is posters that seem to have these issues with me and my rhetoric, but then post at me with remarks like the ones like the poster you quoted.

I tend to believe these posters just dislike me because of my position...my demeanor since coming here has been very tame and has primarily stayed on topic without insulting or talking down to others.

Truth be told..these posters are acting worse than me here, but they try to justify it with false accusations and using my past actions against me when I came here looking to leave that behind.

It is what it is, and I'm disappointed things have played out this way.

I've went that route numerous times.

The problem is that he finds a post he doesn't like from me (mostly TT discussion) and posts something similar to what you just read.

Just another poster who acts more like a scorned lover instead of a guy who can keep things on topic and leave the BS out of it.

Maybe one day these folks can treat this place like how it's intended instead of trying to attack posters that they don't agree with.

Here are two of the very thinks im talking about here took me about three minutes of going back two or so pages:

Hi, fake tough guy.

This I enjoy, and look forward to the torment my future posts are sure to cause you.

Lol.

The only one in denial here is you.

or go back to discussing with the puppets and uninformed...you appear to be in the same category lately.

Even if he does, so what! It's his opinion, is he not allowed to have one because it doesn't line up with you or a few others?

Well out in public its his right, on a privately own/ran message board its up to the terms of services. Personally I have no problem whatsoever with his hatred towards tyrod if it stopped right there. But sadly it doesnt he usually branches out and states ignorant things like poeple have hard ons for tyrod, calls people puppets, and the list goes on. If he could stop right after he states his opinion on the player that would be great.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................

Cool we have another that dont know how to conduct themselves on a football forum. Edited by Bill_with_it

To me it's not about defense, like I said before their may only be 2 or 3 defenses that can stop the passing attack with the way the rules are right now. It's 80% on the QB's.

If we start out 1-4 do you think we should keep Taylor as the starter if he is struggling after the bye. Im betting on us being 1-4 at the bye.

if we start out 1-4 then Peterman gets the ball, i don't care. we will know at that point that Tyrod is not the answer and we should be in the sweepstakes for Darnold or Rosen. who knows, maybe we get lucky and Peterman is something and we don't have to draft a QB.

.. Cool we have another that dont know how to conduct themselves on a football forum.

get over yourself, will you.

Edited by Foxx

You are completely wrong and completely in denial about your conduct...as I figured you would be.

And one last piece of advice...worry about your own conduct before you concern yourself with mine. All I really need to do is utter the slightest criticism of Tyrod and you can't help but take it to heart and respond poorly.

If this was a competition, you'd surely crack first...history has already proven such.

Anyways...I'm gonna leave this silly back and forth.

The stage is now yours...

That Cross on your back must be insanely heavy!

I feel like you block things out from your vision when you read it. I'm not guilt free and never said I was.

I just don't strike first.

You were posting in this thread for several pages. I never once responded to you or mentioned your name. Then you post:

The problem is posters like Transplant trying to tell us that he is more than that. He will almost certainly reply and say he's not, but it's easy to see that he is saying it without actually saying it.

My only issue currently is the posters that want to claim Taylor is good, and that he can be the guy. I believe that the Bills don't even see him as that anymore, and are just biding time with a guy who can keep the team afloat and keep fans in the seats...at least for the first half of the season.

Case and point.

You can leave or you can talk about the topic at hand rather than constantly derail it.

Up to you :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan