Depth chart & outstanding needs

I think we got a real good #2 RB in the making with Williams, I think he's the future here once McCoy is done.

I know he played hurt but I didn't see anything last season to make me think Williams is a future starter. I didn't think he even looked like a viable #2.

I'm hoping his sophomore year is more successful but I don't share your confidence. I'd be looking through FAs for a RB if I became the new GM.

I'd also be looking at safeties and LBs. And if any veteran RTs became available, I'd be all over it.

Edited by hondo in seattle

the punter they grabbed as UDRFA might kick the Schmidt out of our Punter...Austin Rehkow out of Idaho...so I might change that on his chart....I don't think the depth order will look like that for QB's...wouldn't be surprised to see Peterman as #2 after the 53 is set with Yates and CJ battling for #3...I think you'll see Micah Hyde and Tre'Darious White in the P/K returner mix...they grabbed that RB from UB as an UDRFA - Jordan Johnson - his video didn't look to bad so he might squeeze in there...S is where my concerns are the most...I don't think they have anyone in depth to start if Hyde and or Poyer go down

I wonder why there's virtually no discussion about June 1st Cuts. Every year, name players -still producing- are let go by their teams for Cap concerns, making them eligible to negotiate with any team.

We could fill some of these agreed upon perceived weaknesses there.

This draft was loaded at RB and we did not select one.

Leads me to believe they are okay with the current depth chart at the position, or could be looking towards cuts that may come down.

Don't forget MG was found on the waiver wire by buffalo. Not like we can't do it again.

I wonder why there's virtually no discussion about June 1st Cuts. Every year, name players -still producing- are let go by their teams for Cap concerns, making them eligible to negotiate with any team.

We could fill some of these agreed upon perceived weaknesses there.

Because you can designate them before june 1 now, there's not the same flood of cuts there once was