Video proof GM Doug in charge of answering phones

watch this video with the KC GM. He talks about how he had a gentleman's agreement with our GM a week out before this trade was made. See how this whole thing went down. See why the QB position is the most important commodity there is and how to value it

Great video.

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/John_Dorsey_Confident_in_Choice_of_Patrick_Mahomes_II/32100dc7-55ac-476f-a128-51f0998d6c5d

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whaley was in charge of assembling the draft board and gauging other teams interest in trading up or down.

he doesn't have FINAL say over anything.

he is dead man walking. will be fired in a week.

Doesn't make any sense based upon what's being said at OBD. Only the outside noise from media would have anyone believing this is the case.

all rumors. I heard it from Terry's own mouth a few weeks ago. Doug is not going anywhere he just signed him to a 4 year contract. Stop embarrassing your self. Love the hate by Bills media & Buffalo News but it's just wishful thinking.

Edited by billsareback

whaley was in charge of assembling the draft board and gauging other teams interest in trading up or down.

he doesn't have FINAL say over anything.

he is dead man walking. will be fired in a week.

Exactly, I still don't get why some can't grasp this.

Starting at the 4:46 minuite mark, "We'd been working on it the last 5 days" and he says "me and Doug been working on it". It's obvious Whaley's is doing his job as GM. Nothing wrong though that he gets his coach's input before making moves.

Edited by The Jokeman

I think the media is making up the Whaley BS especially the BN

When the BN wants to grind an ax they know they can depend upon a group of Bills fans to lap it up, so they spoon feed you

all rumors. I heard it from Terry's own mouth a few weeks ago. Doug is not going anywhere he just signed him to a 4 year contract. Stop embarrassing your self. Love the hate by Bills media & Buffalo News but it's just wishful thinking.

rex ryan & tim murray say hi

Exactly, I still don't get why some can't grasp this.

Because it's simply not true. Doug is the GM he does personal. Our new coach coaches. Show me where are new coach is in charge of drafting. It's a complete fabrication of the Buffalo news media. It's simply not true. Terry said so in his last interview.

Edited by billsareback

Sure they work together but Doug is the guy who makes the final decision on who to draft and what guys to sign as free agents and undrafted rookies. What don't you understand about this. He has Terry's authoritie to do it along with his new 4 year contract. Our new coach is no one yet. He is a rookie no way he has final say so. Doug does not answer to him only to Terry. Just like the coach he answers to Terry and Kim. Stop listening to WGR and the Buffalo news. Go watch Terry's last interview

Edited by billsareback