Sadly, I'm starting to think this should happen

BananaB

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd watch them regardless, even if they were tanking.... I also told my brother in law I'd buy his plane ticket for his birthday if he wanted to go see the Saints game in Buffalo.

I'm not turning my back on them, just think we got to stop planning for next season. Instead plan for longer down the line to have a better outcome.

I think you should at least wait to see how they look in September. Throwing in the towel in April is wacky

Edited by CNY315

I get that. But every team that hired a new coach will be talking up the new year. Players job is to play. My concern is the lack of vision at the top.

I tried to get there with Watson and Mahomes, but Watson's arm strength (Buffalo not a good place for that) and Mahomes' crazy style/public mentions of having a great rapport with the Texans/hyper marketing machine kind of started me to sour on them a little bit. Especially after watching the interviews of the team.

You may feel like the player interviews are a bit phony, but I didn't. I started to feel like the Bills franchise has actually started to have a real direction, a real vision. That was just my feeling, it felt real. If you haven't watched them, I suggest you check it out.

Dan Bylsma and Rex Ryan were hired 2 years ago. Rex got less than 2 years and Bylsma got 2 years.

Rex is a character actor and the act wore thin ... hiring his brother illustrated that .. he went with nepotism vs. logic ... he personally destroyed a top 10 defense ... he was a desperation quick pick after Marrone flew the coop to pacify the fan base with new ownership .. .basically a crappy band aid.

Bottom line say what you want about Pegula ... he saved the teams and is loyal to Buffalo ... I'd rather have a bad Buffalo team .. than the Toronto Bills.

I tried to get there with Watson and Mahomes, but Watson's arm strength (Buffalo not a good place for that) and Mahomes' crazy style/public mentions of having a great rapport with the Texans/hyper marketing machine kind of started me to sour on them a little bit. Especially after watching the interviews of the team.

You may feel like the player interviews are a bit phony, but I didn't. I started to feel like the Bills franchise has actually started to have a real direction, a real vision. That was just my feeling, it felt real. If you haven't watched them, I suggest you check it out.

I envy you my friend! I can't get there but am holding out hope for the draft.

Once my dreams are crushed there I will figure out what's next.

How does Luck look with a depleted roster? How would a rookie QB look on the Browns or Jets right now? Heck, how would Luck look if he were on one of those two teams?

You have to keep building the roster so that when you find a QB (like a Dak Prescott), he and your team are in a great position to contend for the future.

If the Bills have a great draft, they still have Taylor, Jones, maybe Kelly, and the 2018 draft class as the possibilities to finally figure out who the future franchise QB will eventually be.

but they're not building the roster, the roster is simply a revolving door, churning, their is no build.. this years roster will easily be less talented/experienced than last years with all the FAs departures replaced by rookies and 2nd tier one contract FAs. "building the roster" my arse. you're dreaming. I see a clear path to 4-12 and absolute meltdown this year. hope the stars align and everyone stays healthy , but this schedule is tough and this roster is average and the coaches are green. not a good combo.

I think you should at least wait to see how they look in September. Throwing in the towel in April is wacky

I've been waiting for years not just a few months. Nothing has changed.... Over the past 15 years have we ever really did a full blown rebuild. Yeah, we jumped on a couple QBs too early and hoped they made the difference. But never unloaded guys, stock pile picks and took steps back to get a guy we know will make a difference. I want change. And by that I mean I want to be a playoff team, I think that could be done quicker if we take some steps back instead of doing the same **** we always do. We gotta realistic about actually making the playoffs with this team, we are basically playing a 14 game schedule. Pats own the AFC East and that isn't changing as long as Brady is behind center.

Edited by BananaB

Oh no, not even close. Just wait until you see the roller coaster of the draft later this week. :w00t:

Oh no, not even close. Just wait until you see the roller coaster of the draft later this week. :w00t:

so, you're saying to have my popcorn ready....i can dig, i can dig! :beer: