What games will you be attending this year?

Just bought the tickets for Cinci, nephews are going and buying their own seats, so we had to weigh value vs location. Bought 8 together on the 25, row 9 upper deck for $82.50 all in. These were directly from the club. That's freaking CHEAP!

Boyst, nephews will be there Saturday night it looks like and looking to go out and explore. My son will be there as well, but only 16 so no bar hopping for him that night. Wife and I stuck in Columbus Saturday night, but plan to be at lots when they open on Sunday.

Fellas will be bringing supplies for a decent tailgate at the Natti..no TV or the such, just the basics like grills, meat, beer, and whiskey( well Jack Fire)...anyone more than welcome to join our tailgate.

let me double check my schedule. I hope I can pull this off

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubhub can be great or in cahoots with the local team to fix prices higher than they should be.

Ha - maybe, though at 27k seats, doesn't seem like it would be hard to sell out and quick!

That said, I looked at the price on my tickets and thought "I paid THAT much for those tickets!?". Thank goodness I can black out expensive purchases in my mind and / or, it's the Bills they're totally worth it!! :D

Edited by Heitz

The Blue Jays cut off sales 2 hours before the game on Stubhub, it would get very embarrassing as to how low it could go for the best seats.

The other hassle is when Stubhub takes over several rows for a stadium and won't reduce the price.

Otherwise it's been great for about 100 purchases.

A new team that nobody wants isn't the best test-case though...

Aren't the Bills still near the bottom of pricing for season tickets in the NFL?