Just saw the movie Draft Day and Cleveland question

Good luck to your son. And wear your jersey with pride. As long as you are respectful, I've never had a problem wearing my jersey in another NFL city.

So you haven't been to the Meadowlands yet?

There are a ton of Buffalo people there (including my sister). I don't know where all the Bills fans will be but Townhall is a cool spot. That is where all of the Cavs were watching the World Series. Paninis is always a decent place to watch sports too.

Sorry to hear about your son. know it won't make it better but theI Cleveland Clinic is a phenomenal hospital (as is University). He will get an incredible level of care there.

excellent. Nice to get that positive mojo out there KJ :thumbsup:

I hate that movie. I like Cleveland though. Go to Paninis or winking Lizard.

i live in Columbus!

semantics

its Ohio. How far apart can the big cities whose name starts with C be?

I live in Cleveland. The Ice House is a small sports bar in Parma at the corner of Tiedemann and Brookpark. They have the BEST wings I've ever had, and that means something since my nickname here is "Buffalo." Call me a pansy, but their mild wings are the most flavorful wings ever. I don't like 'em hot.

I have ulcerative colitis and have had it since 1999. I have been on Humira for a year with no side effects. Prior to that it was Imuran and then prednisone when it got bad. Once the prednisone stopped working I was bumped up to Humira after a 4-day hospitalization. It's good stuff. In fact I'm giving myself an injection in a few minutes.

Is your son going to see Dr. Achkar by chance? I saw him once - he's supposed to be the best but all he did was tell me to stop taking celebrex and my colitis stopped flaring for a little while.

Good luck - I hope your son does well.

PM me if you want to get together.

"Buffalo"

Thanks for the other places to check out while in Cleveland. I will PM for any insight you can offer. I also did so with the other kind offer in the thread (since he has Crohns) - any and all input is greatly appreciated.

We saw Dr. Brezinski when there at Cleveland Clinic last time - the guy was so attentive. Some Doctors whisk you out in 15 minutes - this doctor spent 3 hours with us!

The staff was also amazing and helpful - we were there over 5 days in January and the predisone had helped but as he is weaning off of it - it is flaring up again.

He is a really good kid (huge Bills fan like his ol' man). It has been very tough for wife and I watching our son losing weight and being in pain, becoming anemic. but after reading the tragedy today with TE Heap's that rips your heart out - we are still blessed to be having great care and we want to beat this sooner than later.

From the bottom of my heart Thank you all for the support.

Thanks for the other places to check out while in Cleveland. I will PM for any insight you can offer. I also did so with the other kind offer in the thread (since he has Crohns) - any and all input is greatly appreciated.

We saw Dr. Brezinski when there at Cleveland Clinic last time - the guy was so attentive. Some Doctors whisk you out in 15 minutes - this doctor spent 3 hours with us!

The staff was also amazing and helpful - we were there over 5 days in January and the predisone had helped but as he is weaning off of it - it is flaring up again.

He is a really good kid (huge Bills fan like his ol' man). It has been very tough for wife and I watching our son losing weight and being in pain, becoming anemic. but after reading the tragedy today with TE Heap's that rips your heart out - we are still blessed to be having great care and we want to beat this sooner than later.

From the bottom of my heart Thank you all for the support.

We wish you and your son nothing but the best!! Good luck in Cleveland and Go Bills!!