Tomahawks Fired At Syria

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope it's true, but my question is how do you identify the bodies? How do we know they're Isis and not civilians?

They probably don't. Much of the body count in Nam was just bull sh it.

This obituary actually relates to body counts. Interesting guy that impacted all our lives and he had the job of making stats on body counts better

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/technology/robert-taylor-innovator-who-shaped-modern-computing-dies-at-85.html?hpw&rref=obituaries&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well

None it is not. Assad is hitting everyone but ISIS

THE LATEST: SYRIAN AIR FORCE CARRIES OUT STRIKES AGAINST IS

An Iraqi military statement says the Syrian air force has carried out a series of airstrikes against Islamic State group militants inside Syria, with one killing the group's leader in Raqqa, the IS de facto capital Saturday's statement doesn't say when the airstrikes happened, but described the targets as "the biggest positions for senior terrorists."

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/An-Iraqi-military-statement-says-the-Syrian-air-force-has-carried-out-a-series-of-airstrikes-against-Islamic-State-group-militants-inside-Syria/id-26d68169f5e443e59d1472ff8f13a194

I hope it's true, but my question is how do you identify the bodies? How do we know they're Isis and not civilians?

What's the difference between ISIS and civilians?

(By the way, they're probably Taliban. Don't think ISIS is in Afghanistan.)

What's the difference between ISIS and civilians?

(By the way, they're probably Taliban. Don't think ISIS is in Afghanistan.)

From the people I've talked with who are/were serving over there, they have "affiliates" in country there. They're mainly young, poorly trained and under supplied -- essentially they call themselves ISIS more than they are ISIS.

From the people I've talked with who are/were serving over there, they have "affiliates" in country there. They're mainly young, poorly trained and under supplied -- essentially they call themselves ISIS more than they are ISIS.

Ground forces hadn't been able to dislodge them from their tunnel/cave complex previously and we lost a green beret there. Body count is up to 94 and I would suspect that anyone near or in the complex was a bad guy.

That gets back to my whole "Saying you're ISIS doesn't make you ISIS thing."

But then, nowadays saying you're a woman makes you a woman, even if you're not...so what the !@#$ do I know? Maybe I have an ISISonormative bias and can't accept that they can still be "trans-ISIS." even if they're not "cis-ISIS" or some such bull ****.

I'm not sure if something about this guy's report was already posted. He's from MIT and was in the DOD. It's a good read and actual evidence is offered up, compared to the US who says they have evidence but then never releases it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mit-expert-claims-latest-chemical-100819428.html

This was posted here a few days ago, but you would know that if you weren't a part time poster here who just jumps in once in awhile to keep us informed.