Tomahawks Fired At Syria

This was posted here a few days ago, but you would know that if you weren't a part time poster here who just jumps in once in awhile to keep us informed.

I don't want to be a full-time poster and 24/7 lurker on a message board, that is sad. I can post once a week and still match the value that you add around here. Which is next to nothing.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want to be a full-time poster and 24/7 lurker on a message board, that is sad. I can post once a week and still match the value that you add around here. Which is next to nothing.

Yes, posting something that has already been posted is your idea of adding something. Your admission that your posts are next to nothing is accurate though. Then again, you might be giving yourself too much credit.

Yes, posting something that has already been posted is your idea of adding something. Your admission that your posts are next to nothing is accurate though. Then again, you might be giving yourself too much credit.

Look at your last three posts in the Russia thread. Zero value added. Socializing in the real world is okay too you know.

Look at your last three posts in the Russia thread. Zero value added. Socializing in the real world is okay too you know.

Listen dumbass, my last few posts in that thread were certainly relevant but you would have to be following along to understand. Your posts here are a perfect example of why a person shouldn't show up occasionally just to enlighten the rest of us.

Listen dumbass, my last few posts in that thread were certainly relevant but you would have to be following along to understand. Your posts here are a perfect example of why a person shouldn't show up occasionally just to enlighten the rest of us.

95% of your posts are dog schit. Maybe I'm being too generous. You aren't informative or enlightening. Mostly just your schitty opinion on things or you poking fun at other posters. Get a life. Like Trump says, sad.

95% of your posts are dog schit. Maybe I'm being too generous. You aren't informative or enlightening. Mostly just your schitty opinion on things or you poking fun at other posters. Get a life. Like Trump says, sad.

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

DC Tom is definitely the de facto leader of this bigoted garbage-dump known as PPP. And he may be just as big of a loser as dimweeper in real life, but at least we can all learn a thing or two from him every now and then.

What are you expecting from a sport forum for the Bills?

Save your $$$ so you can get a good set of profs for poli-sci or whatever you dream of studying when you get old enough for University, cheering for you.

And I predict that even if you had the wisest minds to talk to you, you wouldn't be able to appreciate it 1%...

What are you expecting from a sport forum for the Bills?

Save your $$$ so you can get a good set of profs for poli-sci or whatever you dream of studying when you get old enough for University, cheering for you.

And I predict that even if you had the wisest minds to talk to you, you wouldn't be able to appreciate it 1%...

Aw, did I hit a nerve? I didn't know what to expect at first.

Now that I have been here for a few months, I don't expect much at all.

PPP is a place to come for discussing politics or other subjects that wouldn't go over well on the main board. You may not like my opinions or the way I treat dumbasses like you but that is ok here. If you don't want to be treated like the dumbass that you are then don't be a dumbass.

PPP is a place to come for discussing politics or other subjects that wouldn't go over well on the main board. You may not like my opinions or the way I treat dumbasses like you but that is ok here. If you don't want to be treated like the dumbass that you are then don't be a dumbass.

yup, some on here have to realize that people don't agree with them all the time.

boo hoo hoo, and if they talked like that in public they'd find themselves looking up at the ceiling as stars whirled around inside their heads, which is something that cannot happen soon enough for them... :D

If you don't want to be treated like the dumbass that you are then don't be a dumbass.

Dumbass is in the eye of the beholder. One person's dumbass is another person's genius.

Just curious, who made you the Supreme judge of what is a dumbass and what is not?

Dumbass is in the eye of the beholder. One person's dumbass is another person's genius.

Just curious, who made you the Supreme judge of what is a dumbass and what is not?

liberals, lefties, they realize their arguments don't work in the real world, so they have to name call people

Express your opinion all you want, treat me any way you want because I could not care less. Your posts are nothing but dog schit and I haven't learned a thing from them. Tom otoh is an educational mofo even when he is treating people like a douche.

yup, some on here have to realize that people don't agree with them all the time.

boo hoo hoo, and if they talked like that in public they'd find themselves looking up at the ceiling as stars whirled around inside their heads, which is something that cannot happen soon enough for them... :D

Haha come on Sally is that the best you can do? I probably bench and squat twice your weight.

With a view like this out my back door, you are going to have to try harder than that to get to me.

post-26156-0-79573000-1492470320_thumb.jpg

DC Tom is definitely the de facto leader of this bigoted garbage-dump known as PPP. And he may be just as big of a loser as dimweeper in real life, but at least we can all learn a thing or two from him every now and then.

I guess the "garbage-dump" part is a matter of perspective. Calling names and personal attacks is pure desperation that's obvious. I'm just curious on where the bigoted accusation comes from. A few clowns that come here seem to play that card as a lead. Usually repackaged as "Alt-Right" or "Nationalist". Why is that? What is it based on?