Buffalo Bill Schedule

corta765

I am well aware of the time difference.

My point is there shouldn't be any accommodations for west coast teams because games there cannot accommodate east coast teams.

--------

WRT dinner time. That was sarcasm.

It may not always be the case , but I would hope some common sense is used when the times of the games are scheduled to prevent teams from getting pulled out of their normal game time comfort zone. Overseas is different.

As an owner or HC If you have my team playing at what would be 10am where the team resides,

Someones going to get an earful...

Edited by Figster

The Pats have Atlanta as a home game this year. (Funny how that worked out.) I guess it's pretty much a given the Thursday season opener would be that matchup.

I'm almost glad we travel to (my current home in) Atlanta, because I can't wait to see the game AND the new stadium!

It's a reach, but would love to see Raiders at Bills for a MNF.

I remember Joe Fergeson and Amhad Rashad beating the Raiders on MNF in the 70's. I had tickets in those days, and the guy next to me left before Fergy and Rashad hooked up on two fourth quarter TD's to win it. Next home game I got to ask him if he heard what happened after he left last game. He just shook his head. Not many moments like that recent years.

I already lined up a ticket to the Bills at Chargers game- lower level, 10 yard line. They're playing for at least the next season at a 29,000 seat soccer stadium called Stub Hub Center. If it's anything like the Bills at Rams last season, it will feel more like a Bills home game.

I remember Joe Fergeson and Amhad Rashad beating the Raiders on MNF in the 70's. I had tickets in those days, and the guy next to me left before Fergy and Rashad hooked up on two fourth quarter TD's to win it. Next home game I got to ask him if he heard what happened after he left last game. He just shook his head. Not many moments like that recent years.

I remember the ending, and the post-game on the radio trying to get home. We took a friend from my neighborhood who to my knowledge had never been to a Bills game before that night. I explained they were not all that fun..... Has to be a great memory for him. The first always is. :)