trade value

In that case, having just gone back and read most of your past posts, I would think you would find tremendous value in Shady

The Chargers tried trading LT before they cut him and he went to the jets. No one would make an offer. LT was 10xs the back McCoy is. McCoy would only be worth trading if the Bills got a 1-3 round pick, and that just would not happen. If Lynch comes back and the Raiders trade for him that'd be interesting to see what Seattle gets... Now the idea of trading Wood I like, never thought of that. Team seemed to do fine without him, and a team may be willing to offer a high pick. I'd say Wood has the highest value, as trading him I dont think hurts the team all that much.

Who is the player on this team with the most trade value?, and would you trade that player? I think the obvious answer is Watkins, and there's no way I trade him unless its a big offer.

Talent wise Shady, Watkins and Dareus are all Pro Bowl caliber players on almost any roster. In terms of return value I think we'd get the most from Watkins due to him being paid the least and a guy you could also re-sign at a cap friendly deal as management can use his missed time as a bargaining chip to pay him less.

No team at his age and salary would ever trade for him. He has no value on the trade market. To think otherwise is foolish.

To think one of the top 5 RBs in the league has no value on the trade market, now that is foolish. He may not get a first round pick, but we would certainly get something for him.

That's tough. Almost every player has a negative issue to along with their good points.

Sammy I guess. But if he doesn't have a breakout year, hard to throw big $$$ at him when his contract's 5th year option come up.

Well maybe Darby, if someone offers a 1st for him I will consider it. Specially for next years Darft.

To think one of the top 5 RBs in the league has no value on the trade market, now that is foolish. He may not get a first round pick, but we would certainly get something for him.

Yea the bills may get a fifth round or later, but that doesnt have any value to the bills based on his production. No team is trading a 1-3rd pick for a RB at age 29. History says he has 1 maybe 2 more good years left.

Sammy. He's viewed as an elite talent across the league at a premier position and is cheap. Brandon Cooks just landed a 1st round pick plus a swap of the 4th for a 3rd. Sammy is better than Cooks. I can't imagine anyone on the roster fetching more.

This is probably true. He is young and carries an elite skillset. Plus he was a 4th overall pick.

Kyle... no. He is great, and will probabpy retire after this year, but rental DTs don't command 1st round picks.

Shady... no. He is great too, but too old. And in a year that sees Adrian Peterson, Jamaal Charles, etc in free agency a team would have to be unprecedently stupid to trade for him.

I would make a case for Tyrod. I know he is not the caliber player Sammy is, but my thought process here speaks to the position. I bet a(nother) QB desperate team (like Cleveland) would ship a 1st+ for him, especially this year with the Browns having multiple picks in each of the first few rounds.

No team at his age and salary would ever trade for him. He has no value on the trade market. To think otherwise is foolish.

....I think there lessons le

lesson learned about the RB spot when Shaun Alexander got his 8 year, $62 million dollar deal (although only $15 mil was guaranteed) at age 28.....he was a shadow of himself in 2006 and out of football by 2008....the 400+ carry season for Larry Johnson in 2006 at age 26 sent him into a downward spiral....."Dirty Bird" Anderson was never the same after his 400+ carry season in 1998....

I'm going to go with something outside of the box, Eric Wood. The Seahawks traded Max Unger(basically the same age and similar credentials as Eric Wood IE. Pro Bowl appearances) for Jimmy Graham a top 3 receiving TE at the time in a package deal of course to the saints. I know we may overrate him as fans but he seemed to be playing well last year before his leg injury and made the pro-bowl the year before.

That's not out of the box; that's in the stratosphere. He's not young anymore and has had, what, three major injuries.