Raiders Still Hoping for Fan Support(Bills Related)

JMF2006

How is that? Are they going to FORCE the Pegulas to SELL??? You do know that a single owner can not own franchises in different locations.

Just put the Sabres or the Bills under Kim's name like Kroenke did with his son. That rule isn't much of an impediment.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...and one day the sun is going to engulf the Earth so every city will lose their team I guess. Maybe it's better to just focus on the next 20, 30, 40 years, don't you think?

Terry could demand a new stadium in like, three years.... He could also retire to Boca and sell the rat infested ship to the highest bidder.. Your confidence is misplaced. You shouldn't trust billionaires so much.

Mark... One day... Terry (and even Kim) will die. You think we'll get lucky again?

No luck needed. Pegs and Kim have already stated several times that family succession is in place. First all to Kim then on down to kids.

Also, a lot of people forget the Rams originated in Cleveland. So the Rams and the old Browns (now Ravens) both left Cleveland.

LA lost Chargers, Rams, and Raiders. They also lost the Rams to Anaheim.

Edited by cba fan

The Raiders might be Vegas bound, but they're abandoning a loyal Raider Nation - by Jason LaConjecture (just a warning).
'I want to make it as terrible and horrible for Mark Davis as possible,' says one former Raiders fan

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-raiders-might-be-vegas-bound-but-theyre-abandoning-a-loyal-raider-nation/

Davis also spoke wistfully about possibly extending his existing lease with the O.Co Coliseum through the 2019 season. Again, good luck with that.

Yes I see civil leaders being venomous - they raised rent after he tried to move to LA with Chargers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up elsewhere by 2018 -- in the past high-ranking league sources identified San Antonio as a possible temporary home -- while I learned Monday that the NFL has already done on-site studies of UNLV’s current stadium and while “it has a ways to go,” in terms of being up to NFL standards, according to one source with knowledge of the situation, getting it ready for September 2018 wouldn’t be out of the question.

San Antonio would make sense. So would sharing Chargers 30K stadium for 2 years. :nana:

We’ll see if the Raiders, fresh off their first winning season in over a decade, are playing before sparse crowds. We’ll see how many games they play in London and Mexico City the next three years -- it’ll be quite a few, trust me -- and we’ll see if the burgeoning on-field product gets hindered by the impending move. We’ll see how many California-based Raider fans drive or fly to games in Vegas -- Davis was banking on it in his proposal -- and we’ll see just how sound of an NFL market Vegas becomes.

This is likely to cost them a few games. And since Oakland fans are trying to do a Browns and try to keep name I wonder how much fan base they will lose if they lose the name as well.

So they are packing up and leaving Oakland for the Sun and Fun and Money in Vegas.

But ...... not for 2 or possibly 3 years.

Would you support the Bills in a lame duck situation such as this?

I would say screw you NFL and never watch again.

BTW I just heard Mark Silver just say no fan base has ever been screwed twice,has he got that short a memory? St Louis lost the Cardinals and the Rams.

Yeah, JFM... I would be done with football. As it stands right now I am already like a beaten wife with Stockholm. The NFL is getting worse and has been for quite awhile. The Bills have sucked since I was a teenager. I'm already at the point where I only watch Bills games, quit fantasy a few years ago, and didn't even make it to the stadium last year (kind of a big deal breaking a 22 year streak). A move would just be that last straw in this camel's pack.

So yeah, it wouldn't even take twice for me to jump ship.