Don't Sleep on Listenbee

Zyg13

I feel like we always have guys like this, Easley, Goodwin being the most recent examples. Guys that will make one or two plays a season instead of one or two plays a game. I hope we get Mike Williams in the first round.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we always have guys like this, Easley, Goodwin being the most recent examples. Guys that will make one or two plays a season instead of one or two plays a game. I hope we get Mike Williams in the first round.

So we can have another person with injury concerns? I apologize if there was sarcasm there it is hard to tell on this board

I have no doubt the guy is gonna be fast....really fast.

need to see him actually run a route and catch a ball....he will impress me immediately if he actually comes back and FIGHTS for a ball in the air....would already make him better then Goodwin

Agreed, I am not here trying to make him better than he is, just that he certainly has the things that aren't teachable. Just wish he was able to get a year of NFL coaching under his belt, I think that is where he would benefit the most

Im pulling for him, but very few 5th round WR's end up making a big difference in the NFL. Plus I'm not sure the reason for our limited passing game was lack of open receivers anyway.

But the kid has the cocky, can-do attitude that receivers need to win against NFL corners. Maybe he will defy the odds.

Meanwhile, get me a solid #2 WR in the draft please.

Im pulling for him, but very few 5th round WR's end up making a big difference in the NFL. Plus I'm not sure the reason for our limited passing game was lack of open receivers anyway.

But the kid has the cocky, can-do attitude that receivers need to win against NFL corners. Maybe he will defy the odds.

He supposedly slipped due to his injury, at least that's what I recall reading

And yes I want Corey Davis at 10, defense and maybe a tackle somewhere in there the rest of the way

Edited by Bray Wyatt

i am sorry to report to everyone here some very bad news....

this morning i woke up on the couch and felt something underneath one of the cushions, i looked and to me sad surprise, it was none other than Kolby Listenbee :(

it looked as though he had fallen between the cushions right before i had my 5th scotch and I slept on him all night. Remarkably, right beside him was goodwin, a wr I slept on a few times in the past as well. They were both scrunched up together and looked awful.

Ill keep the board posted on their conditions.

In his highlights video there's a few things that stood out to me. One is given his speed he didn't get that much separation. Second, a lot of his catches were NFL type because he caught a lot of balls with good coverage on him. Thirdly he doesn't seem to catch the ball with his hands and relies on catching with bent arms and using his body. I hope he can contribute but I don't see him as a diamond in the rough.

.....Coulston was a 7th....you just never know.............

This is a camp thing. I mean, it's fun to talk about now, but, it shouldn't determine draft tactics.

We can't pretend we have a guy we haven't seen do a thing in an NFL game.

Loolk, Whaley has been proven right more often than wrong...especially if you believe that Buddy drafted EJ(who the F knows really?)

This is a camp thing. I mean, it's fun to talk about now, but, it shouldn't determine draft tactics.

We can't pretend we have a guy we haven't seen do a thing in an NFL game.

Loolk, Whaley has been proven right more often than wrong...especially if you believe that Buddy drafted EJ(who the F knows really?)

Oh I agree, you don't count on an unknown, just saying he does have a lot of potential and people that are dismissing him because he was a 6th round pick is short sighted

Oh I agree, you don't count on an unknown, just saying he does have a lot of potential and people that are dismissing him because he was a 6th round pick is short sighted

Would you say he has more or less potential than Marcus Easley?