Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

fanboys\CoT.

you're real classy kid, real classy...

actually. you're real classless. you're not not a fan of the team, you're just some kid that gets off on puking his agenda all over a message board.

pathetic

Go back to bbmb. I didn't like Fitz or Edwards either, guess I'm a flawed because I enjoy competent play from the qb position.

Your emotions are pathetic, I don't have to like our anchor at qb.

I wish his agent didn't lie when he said he wouldn't be taking a paycut.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back to bbmb. I didn't like Fitz or Edwards either, guess I'm a flawed because I enjoy competent play from the qb position.

Your emotions are pathetic, I don't have to like our anchor at qb.

I wish his agent didn't lie when he said he wouldn't be taking a paycut.

I'm not here calling people names. I'm not here puking an agenda all over the place. you are.

emotions, that's funny, your the emotional one. you do nothing but ball like a little kid who had his candy taken away, poor boy.

bottom line, I and many others are fans of the team, TT is part of the team. but you and a few of your cronies are not fans of the team. just blow hards on a message board.

lastly, you wont ever tell me where to go kid.

you really give this place a bad rep.

I'm not here calling people names. I'm not here puking an agenda all over the place. you are.

emotions, that's funny, your the emotional one. you do nothing but ball like a little kid who had his candy taken away, poor boy.

bottom line, I and many others are fans of the team, TT is part of the team. but you and a few of your cronies are not fans of the team. just blow hards on a message board.

Try being less butthurt, have some fun. This isn't yelp mister.

I'm sorry Tyrod failed, good luck w next season.

I would have no problem with you or the likes who have their agendas toward any player. the problem that I have, that pisses me off, is the name calling. if you were to express your agenda without disrespecting members/fans with the name calling, it would be all good.

I have no respect for folks who try and belittle others just because they don't agree with your/their agenda.

carry on son.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Don't feed into the negativity.

It just might help.

Go back to bbmb. I didn't like Fitz or Edwards either, guess I'm a flawed because I enjoy competent play from the qb position. .

I'm gonna guess you specifically meant to not include EJ in this list. Are you another EJ truther? The most bizarre collection of Bills fans I've ever encountered, there's like 10 of you or so that could never let it go.

I would have no problem with you or the likes who have their agendas toward any player. the problem that I have, that pisses me off, is the name calling. if you were to express your agenda without disrespecting members/fans with the name calling, it would be all good.

I have no respect for folks who try and belittle others just because they don't agree with your/their agenda.

carry on son.

As you call me kid and son. Go back to bbmb hypocritical fanboy.

I'm gonna guess you specifically meant to not include EJ in this list. Are you another EJ truther? The most bizarre collection of Bills fans I've ever encountered, there's like 10 of you or so that could never let it go.

Add every qb but Flutie and Alex Brown to the list.

I have to quit. These sjw's are stomping their feet after being bludgeoned by numbers. #recount !! #givehimhis10milback

Hillary lost. Tyrod lost in FA. Take the L and move along fanboys.

Why are you bringing politics into a sports message board?

And if you have to quit and this is a bore, quit. But we all know you're a bunch of hot air. I'm new to this message board and even I know you'll just say this and not actually walk away... :thumbdown:

Ya know, you talk about everyone else getting emotional when it's pretty clear the whiny way you constantly post your one of the emotional posters on this message board.

You post like a pimple-faced 12 year old sitting in front of his computer at 2:30 AM with a bag of Cheetos and a can of Red Bull.

You might take that personally because you seem pretty emotional, but it's not meant to be personal, simply an observation.

Why are you bringing politics into a sports message board?

And if you have to quit and this is a bore, quit. But we all know you're a bunch of hot air. I'm new to this message board and even I know you'll just say this and not actually walk away... :thumbdown:

Ya know, you talk about everyone else getting emotional when it's pretty clear the whiny way you constantly post your one of the emotional posters on this message board.

You post like a pimple-faced 12 year old sitting in front of his computer at 2:30 AM with a bag of Cheetos and a can of Red Bull.

You might take that personally because you seem pretty emotional, but it's not meant to be personal, simply an observation.

Tell me more about the 100 yards of balls that were dropped vs the pats.

That's way funnier than whatever it is you're trying to do now. Fanboys gotta Fanboy.

Coming at me is fail, kinda like Tyrod vs any 8-8 team.

I'm surprised. 6 hours and not one joke on this posted link. I figured the 3 or 4 more critical people would have made a comment by now.

its a door I shouldn't open

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Tell me more about the 100 yards of balls that were dropped vs the pats.

That's way funnier than whatever it is you're trying to do now. Fanboys gotta Fanboy.

Coming at me is fail, kinda like Tyrod vs any 8-8 team.

Is it way funnier because what I just said hits a little too close to home for you?

Is it way funnier because what I just said hits a little too close to home for you?

Yes jokes about 12 year olds and cheetos that are beneath Adam Sandler's standards really cut deep. Get it together man.

Like I said. Coming at me is fail, don't waste your breath.

More Taylor excuses, less personal attacks full of emotions. The excuses make me chuckle at least.

I thought about it but decided to let it go :lol:

Same. I'm all of love, I'm so lost without new Tyrod fail footage.

I need more transplant and jfh excuses to fuel this fire.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Yes jokes about 12 year olds and cheetos that are beneath Adam Sandler's standards really cut deep. Get it together man.

Like I said. Coming at me is fail, don't waste your breath.

More Taylor excuses, less personal attacks full of emotions. The excuses make me chuckle at least.

Same. I'm all of love, I'm so lost without new Tyrod fail footage.

I need more transplant and jfh excuses to fuel this fire.

I am so in your head....I dont even need to be here to do it