Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

that is your fear. doesn't mean it's true. I disagree, you do focus more on today as today's focus can determine the future. and so far, it looks like he is building not only a staff and team but a culture that should not cause worry but bring encouragement for tomorrow.

sometimes it's best to look for the positive possibilities then to see nothing but negative results that frankly, haven't even transpired yet, and may not.

McD is building for the present and the future and personally I think it looks like chances are good it will be a bright one under his rein...?

The Tyrod Taylor extension was a huge red flag. The hiring of Leslie Frazier as defensive coordinator was a second red flag. If McDermott is the one making calls in the draft room and we have a Dick Jauron filling in holes draft class I will be convinced that McDermott is the wrong coach.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tyrod Taylor extension was a huge red flag. The hiring of Leslie Frazier as defensive coordinator was a second red flag. If McDermott is the one making calls in the draft room and we have a Dick Jauron filling in holes draft class I will be convinced that McDermott is the wrong coach.

again, on you, how you see it. keep thinking like that, keep expecting failure, it's what you do and your given right.

I'd rather look at it as there are chances it could/can work out. I don't give two ***** about the so called realists around here that look for failure because it's how it has been, so it will be. new stone is being turned over here and if I felt like it had no chance at success or foresaw failure, not only would I stop watching but I would stop supporting the team. no sense in watching or supporting a team that I feel had no chance at turning it around.

I'm going to watch and allow it to play out with the thought that there is a good chance at success, but that's just me.

again, on you, how you see it. keep thinking like that, keep expecting failure, it's what you do and your given right.

I'd rather look at it as there are chances it could/can work out. I don't give two ***** about the so called realists around here that look for failure because it's how it has been, so it will be. new stone is being turned over here and if I felt like it had no chance at success or foresaw failure, not only would I stop watching but I would stop supporting the team. no sense in watching or supporting a team that I feel had no chance at turning it around.

I'm going to watch and allow it to play out with the thought that there is a good chance at success, but that's just me.

I want success. The problem is the Pegulas have no idea how to run a hockey or football team. They are currently batting 0-6 in coaching hires and could soon go to 0-8 if Bylsma and Murray are fired.

Fine, what has inspired you about Sean McDermott? I will shut up and listen.

many things actually. his personality. he's meticulous. he has already shown there will be a culture change. he has brought in a decent staff. and unlike the previous regimes I have a sense this man will get the job done. many have had the opportunity to succed as a HC and failed. not many have real success. this man seems driven to succeed. if you need anymore than that watch his latest presser.

again, it's your given right to see only doom and gloom and base it off the past. I, again, see a chance here for success with this man and will give him the benefit of the doubt...

GO BILLS!!!

many things actually. his personality. he's meticulous. he has already shown there will be a culture change. he has brought in a decent staff. and unlike the previous regimes I have a sense this man will get the job done. many have had the opportunity to succed as a HC and failed. not many have real success. this man seems driven to succeed. if you need anymore than that watch his latest presser.

again, it's your given right to see only doom and gloom and base it off the past. I, again, see a chance here for success with this man and will give him the benefit of the doubt...

GO BILLS!!!

I see a chance for success. That involves getting an elite QB. Then McDermott will be good enough.

GO BILLS!!!

Please don't feed the Trolls. They get ornery.

TT is today

the QB of the future at #10 is tomorrow

The draft is tomorrow?

B-)

Saying TT wasn't as sharp as he was in 2015 does not mean that people are saying he sucks.

It's s huge reason people are referred to as "The CoT". You guys need to comprehend this

Ummmm... actually.... FC said exactly that...

But go back to your narrative where you think my argument is that he's going to be our Franchise QB and be in the HOF... you guys just need someone to rag on, apparently.

Thanks. I cannot see the point without having some tangible reason for hope.

Go Bills !

Reactionary as ever. Thanks for participating.

he is right....is there a reason why poster's should not take "he sucks" and that they mean "he sucks"?

I have heard that SEVERAL times on here.....those exact words.

There is no need to interpret anything...those words are being used.

Thanks. I cannot see the point without having some tangible reason for hope.

Go Bills !

I really dont have a problem with the "they need to prove it" side of the fence.....

But expecting failure? Why even bother to watch. There are some things that could actually go right and this team squeek a wild card this year.

he is right....is there a reason why poster's should not take "he sucks" and that they mean "he sucks"?

I have heard that SEVERAL times on here.....those exact words.

There is no need to interpret anything...those words are being used.

I really dont have a problem with the "they need to prove it" side of the fence.....

But expecting failure? Why even bother to watch. There are some things that could actually go right and this team squeek a wild card this year.

Because they are fans?

People here complain about the BBMBers but you can't even get through one page of a highlight video thread without the local trolls showing up.

BBMB Tygod lovers being put down, can't say I'm not enjoying it. Difference is fans that know Tyrod is what he is but hope he can get better while Tygod lovers proclaiming him as HOF worthy just off of 2015,2016.

Someone should show how great Tyrod was in that Pitt game, horrible. Some can see he is what he is while some see more like the Fitz days or even captain checkdown Trent days of saying he is all that while he is not all that, he is what he is.

Edited by xRUSHx

BBMB Tygod lovers being put down, can't say I'm not enjoying it. Difference is fans that know Tyrod is what he is but hope he can get better while Tygod lovers proclaiming him as HOF worthy just off of 2015,2016.

Someone should show how great Tyrod was in that Pitt game, horrible. Some can see he is what he is while some see more like the Fitz days or even captain crackdown Trent days of saying he is all that while he is not all that, he is what he is.

you have really gone off the deep end with this. it's beyond normal at this point.

you have really gone off the deep end with this. it's beyond normal at this point.

Yeah whatever, same old BBMB posters blasting fans because their opinion is different then theres. Love ya teef but they don't need your help

The GM should be filling this roster and if Whaley can't Trump what is needed for the future of this team we need a GM with backbone to get the job done.

I see a chance for success. That involves getting an elite QB. Then McDermott will be good enough.

Right on man. Sadly I see a Chan/Fitz era with McD/Tyrod coming into the mix with history repeating itself. I hope I'm incorrect but if Tyrod lasts more then one season as the starter this staff is dead in the water in 2018 in my opinion Edited by xRUSHx

Yeah whatever, same old BBMB posters blasting fans because their opinion is different then theres. Love ya teef but they don't need your help

The GM should be filling this roster and if Whaley can't Trump what is needed for the future of this team we need a GM with backbone to get the job done.

So you think that even if the coaching staff told Whaley that 'based off their evaluations Tyrod is the best QB for the team right now' he should reply with 'No, he's getting released. Try again.'?

That's how you want the organization run?

Right on man. Sadly I see a Chan/Fitz era with McD/Tyrod coming into the mix with history repeating itself. I hope I'm incorrect but if Tyrod lasts more then one season as the starter this staff is dead in the water in 2018 in my opinion

One thing is for certain, if McDermott ties his coaching career to Tyrod he will join a long line of failed Bills coaches.

So you think that even if the coaching staff told Whaley that 'based off their evaluations Tyrod is the best QB for the team right now' he should reply with 'No, he's getting released. Try again.'?

That's how you want the organization run?

No, but yes...

If the GM wants to upgrade a position it's his duty to do it regardless of what a 3 year staff wants considering a GM ends up with multiple staffs. They made their bed with Tyrod for 2017 so the coach got what he wanted but the GM has to think future so he better address it somehow

Edited by xRUSHx