hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a deja-vu.

Post count envy. It's a small, meaningless shred, but victims everywhere cling to less.

Love the leap from here's a Muslim school teaching kids to kill to YOU HATE EVERY !@#$ING MUSLIM... YOU'RE AN ****!

Cornuj1UAAIEmNI.jpg

Post count envy. It's a small, meaningless shred, but victims everywhere cling to less.

Love the leap from here's a Muslim school teaching kids to kill to YOU HATE EVERY !@#$ING MUSLIM... YOU'RE AN ****!

Cornuj1UAAIEmNI.jpg

ya I'm envious of your ridiculous post count :lol:

Edited by Peezy

I love this issue so much because this is where every uneducated liberal gets to call people 'ignorant racists.'

I do not hate Muslims.

I hate Islam.

There's a difference.

Think of it like this.... if somebody said 'Americans are violent, war mongerers' they have a point. We're always at war. But then you could say 'well less than 1% of Americans are the fighters' and thatd be true too.

With Islam it's complicated. I'd peg the "bad Muslims" at abound 25% of the population. Now does that mean that 25% of Muslims are suicide bombers or ISIS fighters? No. But what it means is that they're the ones that promote Muhammads ideology. They're the ones that do the funding.

Look, at the end of the day it's not really ISIS that's perverting Muhammad's message, its Malala that's perverting the message.

Look into the Hadith. This 'Sharia law' thingy that's talked about all the time comes from the Hadith.

There are parts of the Hadith where Muslims go to Muhammad and they say 'look, Muhammad, we're all good guys and we'd never cheat on our harems, but raping slaves isn't cheating because they're our property, we just want to know where we should "finish," inside, or not inside?' That is Islam. Islam is rape, murder, and conquer, even amongst itself.

This crap Malala blabs about isn't Islam.

What really makes me laugh are all the bleeding heart liberals that defend Islam. I mean the college militant feminists out there protesting to get Muslim refugees all up in here....oh my god....there is no greater enemy to women's rights than Islam, and these are people that can't not rape....

:( I don't know where to begin with this...

Edited by FreddieJizzle22

Better that, than ignorant newbs.

USE THE !@#$ING SEARCH FUNCTION MORON.

wow lol.. does it bother that much? you got serious problems bro.. its just the left in you