Breaking News from Rapoport

Hyphe23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Duffs is ok, Bar Bill in East Aurora has the best wings and beef in the world... yum...

it is all a matter of opinion, but i like the beef from the Beef n Barrel from Olean NY. incredible beef, melts in your mouth and puts a stupid, stupid look on your face while eating it.

Dinosaur BBQ wango tango wings. Best in the world by far.

They slow cook them in a wood smoker for a whole day, breaks down the sinew but they stay moist. Then pulled off the bird, grilled and tossed in the wango tango sauce bowl. If you've had one, you know..... Way ahead of the pack

Duffs are really good...big, plump wings...

I saw a story about why wings from Buffalo are so much bigger than other places and the owner of one of main chicken conpanies that supply them said it's because if they don't send the biggest wings to the places in Buffalo they will send them back and say they don't want them...so all the biggest, plumpest wings get sent here and other places get whatever is left...

True story.

I don't love the huge wings. Rosie's (sp?) on transit used to have the best wings close to us (Duff's was a little farther) and their wings were smaller, but perfectly cooked and the sauce was fantastic! I'm having flashbacks..... ohhhhhh

I don't love the huge wings. Rosie's (sp?) on transit used to have the best wings close to us (Duff's was a little farther) and their wings were smaller, but perfectly cooked and the sauce was fantastic! I'm having flashbacks..... ohhhh

size is irrelevant. it is all about the crisp on the outside, the juice on the inside, and the perfect combination of spice, flavor, and tanginess from the sauce.

it is all a matter of opinion, but i like the beef from the Beef n Barrel from Olean NY. incredible beef, melts in your mouth and puts a stupid, stupid look on your face while eating it.

Beef n Barrel is the shizzle! Ever try wings at Randy's in Allegany?

size is irrelevant. it is all about the crisp on the outside, the juice on the inside, and the perfect combination of spice, flavor, and tanginess from the sauce.

Oh my! So true, and it's too late for me to justify going for wings.... Some places like to think bigger is better, but BETTER is better.