Steve Christie Calling out Bills FO

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure you care when they miss. Just a hunch.

I recall it was Mike-Mayer who was walking up his driveway after missing a FG to win a Bills game, and a car pulled up and asked if he was the BIlls kicker, then got out and walked up and punched the Bill in the face.

I recall it was Mike-Mayer who was walking up his driveway after missing a FG to win a Bills game, and a car pulled up and asked if he was the BIlls kicker, then got out and walked up and punched the Bill in the face.

Doesn't get any more phucked up than that, imo.

Back in the day when we were ofer the 70s vs. Miami, Tom Dempsey lined up to kick the game winner with seconds left and the guy sitting behind us threatened to punch Dempsey if he missed. Which, of course, he did. We were siting 10 rows up behind the bench at the time and the last we saw of the guy, he had sprinted down the aisle and hopped over the retaining wall to make good on his promise.

In Colombia, Pablo Escobar had a player killed for scoring an own goal in a match. Another time a goalie was murdered for a poor performance.

Thank God Escobar wasn't a Bills fan.

Carpenter had a heck of a first year with the Bills and then became a headcase. Sorry but that, coupled with his salary, makes him a casualty. I could really care less what Steve Christie thinks about the situation. It has nothing to do with kicking in Buffalo either. He stunk on the road just the same.

Doesn't get any more phucked up than that, imo.

Back in the day when we were ofer the 70s vs. Miami, Tom Dempsey lined up to kick the game winner with seconds left and the guy sitting behind us threatened to punch Dempsey if he missed. Which, of course, he did. We were siting 10 rows up behind the bench at the time and the last we saw of the guy, he had sprinted down the aisle and hopped over the retaining wall to make good on his promise.

In Colombia, Pablo Escobar had a player killed for scoring an own goal in a match. Another time a goalie was murdered for a poor performance.

Thank God Escobar wasn't a Bills fan.

Agreed on effed up there.

Dempsey was the kicker for my first years watching, his features were cool but kinda creepy for a kid.

I think it was Booth Lusteg, late 60's. Beat up outside War Memorial after a bad game.