Kevon seymour

You don't waste 6+ foot corners who can run in a slot role when they can play the boundary

considering we don't know what corners they are adding in FA or the draft, he can play the slot and may end up there. Too early to rule out where he will play.

I think Seymour was drafted as insurance from losing Gilmore, with the chance that he could also play slot. if we chose to either retain Gilmore,or draft a top CB,that would still upgrade the nickel. Pretty safe and smart plan imo.

He was 5'11" at the Combine. I don't think teams are legally bound to list players correctly.

With ya blokes

Bills can list him at whatever they want

He was a small 5'11 180LBs at the combine with short arms

Not a guy that's readily built for the boundary

Edited by Buffalo716

With ya blokes

Bills can list him at whatever they want

He was a tiny 5'11 170 LBs at the combine

Not a guy that's readily built for the boundary

I included Seymour in this as a prime option for replace NRC - http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/07/what-options-are-open-for-the-bills-to-replace-nickell-robey-coleman/

I like the skill set but 5'11", 186 with sub-31" inch arms doesn't scream boundary corner.

I included Seymour in this as a prime option for replace NRC - http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/07/what-options-are-open-for-the-bills-to-replace-nickell-robey-coleman/

I like the skill set but 5'11", 186 with sub-31" inch arms doesn't scream boundary corner.

Yes he weighed more than I thought

Actually 186 like you said but not really long and rangy like a prototype boundary corner

Any idea who are the best cbs available in free agency outside of Gilmore?

It may be utterly irrational, but I just hate the idea of using #10 on a cb.

Elite safety, somehow I'm okay with, but I have a feeling Hooker and Adams may both be gone.

And yes, I still would prefer a qb or wr (Williams or Davis,) but I suspect we go D.

716 and Blokes, have you chatted with MajorBobby about qb? He is high on Mahomes.

I tried to talk about air raid and bad mechanics, but he thought it was mostly an air raid bias.

I don't really know. I like Watson and he seems third choice among a lot of experts.

Sorry this post is meandering all over the place.

Edited by Dr. Who

Any idea who are the best cbs available in free agency outside of Gilmore?

It may be utterly irrational, but I just hate the idea of using #10 on a cb.

Elite safety, somehow I'm okay with, but I have a feeling Hooker and Adams by both be gone.

And yes, I still would prefer a qb or wr (Williams or Davis,) but I suspect we go D.

716 and Blokes, have you chatted with MajorBobby about qb? He is high on Mahomes.

I tried to talk about air raid and bad mechanics, but he thought it was mostly an air raid bias.

I don't really know. I like Watson and he seems third choice among a lot of experts.

Sorry this post is meandering all over the place.

Top corners outside Gilmore would be AJ Bouye from Houston.. but he looks like he's gonna get a big payday

Also Logan Ryan from Patriots

Morris Claiborne from Dallas

And Prince amukamara

And I have not talked Mahomes with major Bobby or anybody on these boards yet

I would say the strictest focus points should be his gimmicky offense

- never taken a snap under center

-Already displays atrocious footwork from the gun

-has 2 DISTINCT throwing motions

- turns his back on pressure a lot

- throws all arm, horrible base

He has a few years of learning at the NFL level atleast before he should even play

Edited by Buffalo716

Top corners outside Gilmore would be AJ Bouye from Houston.. but he looks like he's gonna get a big payday

Also Logan Ryan from Patriots

Morris Claiborne from Dallas

And Prince amukamara

And I have not talked Mahomes with major Bobby or anybody on these boards yet

I would say the strictest focus points should be his gimmicky offense

- never taken a snap under center

-Already displays atrocious footwork from the gun

-has 2 DISTINCT throwing motions

- turns his back on pressure a lot

- throws all arm, horrible base

He has a few years of learning at the NFL level atleast before he should even play

Thanks, 716. I trust your analysis, just wondered if you had any back-and-forth with the Major fella.