Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

OK, quick note here. Johnny. Johnny. This. This is something that seems like a somewhat coherent thought. I may not agree with everything, but I think that I may have a discussion with this person.

I apologize for hijacking you like this DaBills, but I think you came in with a reasonable take on why this year may not be the best, and why Whaley may be in a do or die mode based on the capricious nature of the NFL and a brutal schedule and uncertainty as to QB.

Which brings me to you.

Look man, I have been trying to be nice. But let's get real here. You are not the first person the trash Whaley on this board. You are not the 100th.

Rambling about how we are all out to get you does not make your points seem more cogent. It makes you sound more butt hurt. This is the polite, informative part of the program.

Bring something new. Bring something, a new take. Aim for higher discourse. If you think Whaley sucks, please establish why. There are people who agree with you here. Point out the connection with drafting EJ. Point out the Sammy trade (of which my sig will tell you I have doubts). Mention KuJo, and how he came on late for a second round pick and may bust out. Address fact you have. Give groundable reasons for conjecture.

Just please, for the love of god, don't try to hang your laurels on stuff that you commented about that TBN eventually did a half hearted article about months later. People here write articles. No one is impressed. I have tried to list contributors. People that are respected outside of this board. You have proven nothing compared to them.

For the record, I haven't either. I also don't seem eager to shove my junk into a light socket like you seem eager to do so go ahead.

I'll be just fine. You guys need to relax. One thread that absolutely went places it shouldn't have an now I'm the villian of the board.

I'll add plenty of substance when things slow down with this. If I was a troll I never wouldve last where I came from and the others know it who just transferred over.

My guess is yes, since he led off with "when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB". It seems to be his normal.

Nah received 4 infractions in 9 years bud.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be just fine. You guys need to relax. One thread that absolutely went places it shouldn't have an now I'm the villian of the board.

I'll add plenty of substance when things slow down with this. If I was a troll I never wouldve last where I came from and the others know it who just transferred over.

Substance is good, respect is good, and decent manners are prefered but optional.

some folks have issues with spelling and punctuation though

Nah received 4 infractions in 9 years bud.

Well if that isn't the pot who cried censorship calling the kettle "African American" then I don't know what is...

Edited by Jauronimo

Well if that isn't the pot who cried censorship calling the kettle "African American" then I don't know what is...

Stuffing the ballot box for you as " extra secret double probation Agent Man Mod"

among other duties

Ok. Cool. There is a possibility that we are in a merger backlash.

Please, in a measured, reasoned tone (with sources preferred) list your problems with GM Doug Whaley.

I will provide a possible starter pack of topics:

-The EJ Manuel pick (though the trade down did give us Kiko and through that Shady)

-Kujo-A 2nd round pick who has barely made it to the field, a swing tackle

-The trade up for Sammy when OBJ could have been obtainable had we stayed put

-The nature of the extension of Tyrod Taylor, and whether spending more in 2016 to have him long term was worth controlling him in 2017

if this seems like a pre-formed list, it's because we have already gone on about it. But if you have unique and interesting insight about more on these topics, or other things Doug Whaley has done I would be excited to hear it.

Glad the OP made it over here, but probably a good idea to not stir the pot for awhile.

Good to hear from you my old friend. Wouldn't blame anyone from BBMB for distancing themselves...as you can see making new friends takes me a while.

Good to hear from you my old friend. Wouldn't blame anyone from BBMB for distancing themselves...as you can see making new friends takes me a while.

Well, if you are talking about a loose definition... :D

Look, we will gain few enemies saying that the current organization is incompetent until they actually win anything. That is half of the naysayers on the board.

Dude, just give us something a bit different.

I agree with you about Whaley, you know that, but I think most do. They just want something fresh.

OK, quick note here. Johnny. Johnny. This. This is something that seems like a somewhat coherent thought. I may not agree with everything, but I think that I may have a discussion with this person.

I apologize for hijacking you like this DaBills, but I think you came in with a reasonable take on why this year may not be the best, and why Whaley may be in a do or die mode based on the capricious nature of the NFL and a brutal schedule and uncertainty as to QB.

no worries man and thanks. I try to be as open minded on the topic(s) as I can and try to see any and all perspectives which I then can base my opinion on it.

I get where you are coming from, a new place with a newly found "freedom of speech", I do think you started off this thread with good intentions...kind of like trying out your new wings. Sorry it wasn't received that way. Relax and I'm sure you'll find your way.

no worries man and thanks. I try to be as open minded on the topic(s) as I can and try to see any and all perspectives which I then can base my opinion on it.

Seriously, from what I am have seen you are cool. We have (and allow) plenty of hot takes and conjecture, but analysis and perspective is valued. :thumbsup:

I am pretty sure that 3rd and 12 are in lockstep on this one buddy.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

I get where you are coming from, a new place with a newly found "freedom of speech", I do think you started off this thread with good intentions...kind of like trying out your new wings. Sorry it wasn't received that way. Relax and I'm sure you'll find your way.

Good note from you. Always good to know you watch over Us. ! 0:)

Good post. I have to think you are on point in regard to his leash. The McD hire is his make or break. How many years do you give him and under what circumstance.

My intuitions tell me. McD and his boys might be the ones who decide they can do better at GM and bend Pegulas ear a bit.

Have to give it two drafts in my opinion. That is my timeline for decision making on Whales.

and that, is my two cents on that.

Welcome to the boards 73 !

thanks man. I think you might be on to something with the thought of two years, seems very reasonable especially given the bountiful circumstances facing them this off season. I do however feel that if they were to just flat out look bad and end up under 6-10 things could still get ugly for whaley. I also agree with you that McD's tenure could surpass whaley and a replacement could be here in 2018 if 2017 is not inspiring? McD, in my opinion, seems pretty solid and may just run with this opportunity which in the end will be very good for bills fans?

a lot yet still to happen before the roster is set and opening day gets here and when hearing how methodical (a very good asset I may add) McD is, we could be in for a surprise?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Ok. Cool. There is a possibility that we are in a merger backlash.

Please, in a measured, reasoned tone (with sources preferred) list your problems with GM Doug Whaley.

I will provide a possible starter pack of topics:

-The EJ Manuel pick (though the trade down did give us Kiko and through that Shady)

-Kujo-A 2nd round pick who has barely made it to the field, a swing tackle

-The trade up for Sammy when OBJ could have been obtainable had we stayed put

-The nature of the extension of Tyrod Taylor, and whether spending more in 2016 to have him long term was worth controlling him in 2017

if this seems like a pre-formed list, it's because we have already gone on about it. But if you have unique and interesting insight about more on these topics, or other things Doug Whaley has done I would be excited to hear it.

I've gone back and forth with whether or not this guy is simply brutal with the media or is genuinely not very bright.

What I can't handle, and I know the draft and lighting picks on fire by handing them away is intolerable..is the inconsistent message.

1) Takes over and claims we will build through the draft and supplement with free agency..you guys know the draft stuff. They also rely in free agency to compensate for bad drafting so the message has rung hollow. We don't build through the draft.

2) He has been in lockstep according to Doug himself with now 3 coaches..need I say more?

3) He lied about Shaq Lawsons shoulder after the draft and treated the fan base like they were idiots.

4) Does anyone actually believe the unprofessional leaks about the last two head coaches have nothing to do with Whaleys camp? It's simply ridiculous how he plays the card of putting all this elite talent together only for the coach to screw it up.

5) The press conference to end the season was a train wreck.

6) He started the offseason by saying we were close and then later claimed we need to build a foundation...more conflicting messages.

7) Cap jail...last I checked he's the personnel guy...the Dareus contact should have gotten everyone fired.

......I could continue