official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Guest Diesel-USMC

Hey! Glad you made it my friend.

Thanks. Good to see you too. I'm on BILLIEVERS more than I am on here.

good to see you here

Thanks. Good to see you too

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diesel-USMC

nice to see you USMC

Thanks. Nice to see you too.

I see a lot of people from BBMB have made it here and we've got some who've ventured to BILLIEVERS.

Guest Diesel-USMC

I think some are trying to get Shaw in here too.

Yeah, he's over at BILLIEVERS. I'll let him know.

Guest Diesel-USMC

and oldtimeaflguy too

He is also there. :)

Nice

Glad I'm seeing a bunch of familiar faces

For sure.

I don't know why they decided to forgo a message board which was directly connected to the org itself but, they're not the first team without an "official message board". I'm not buying into the conspiratorial assumptions yet. I see no issue with it, personally. We have plenty of options to discuss our Bills.

He is also there. :)

For sure.

I don't know why they decided to forgo a message board which was directly connected to the org itself but, they're not the first team without an "official message board". I'm not buying into the conspiratorial assumptions yet. I see no issue with it, personally. We have plenty of options to discuss our Bills.

not only aren't they the first, the Bills are pretty much the last team to finally pull the message board from their official site. Just catching up to the rest of the league. I posted earlier that there are currently only two other afc team sites that still house a fan message board - Colts and Chargers. Edited by YoloinOhio

Guest Diesel-USMC

not only aren't they the first, the Bills are pretty much the last team to finally pull the message board from their official site. Just catching up to the rest of the league. I posted earlier that there are currently only two other afc team sites that still house a fan message board - Colts and Chargers.

Wow, only two. I had no idea it was that unpopular around the league.

Wow, only two. I had no idea it was that unpopular around the league.

every team moved to the social media platforms as their official "fan zone." They also all know there are already other message boards for the fans on sites unaffiliated with the team, which makes more sense anyway. Finheaven, gang green, pats nation, brownsboard, Steeler Fever, etc etc.

I'm sure Boyko took a look at the site and realized how behind it really was to the rest of the league.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Guest Diesel-USMC

every team moved to the social media platforms as their official "fan zone." They also all know there are already other message boards for the fans on sites unaffiliated with the team, which makes more sense anyway. Finheaven, gang green, pats nation, brownsboard, Steeler Fever, etc etc.

I'm sure Boyko took a look at the site and realized how behind it really was to the rest of the league.

Absolutely.

This site has been very welcoming, but I'm still not 100% willing to post and comment as I would have........it's kinda weird....

I feel that as well but I think it's much more related to timing - during the dullest part of the football year. Everything has been discussed to death right now which sucks if your trying to get acclimated to something different which most migrating over are.

This site has been very welcoming, but I'm still not 100% willing to post and comment as I would have........it's kinda weird....

We will get through this dark time together!

It's weird because we were such established posters at bbmb and now we are all towing the line nervously