Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

The Russians did not interfere with the election.

Someone, no direct proof who, (although that doesn't stop the Left) released the ACTUAL E-mail of the DNC and John Podesta.

This has been clung to as "Russian interference" by those who cannot face that their candidate and views were defeated in November.

But......but....popular vote ?

There..........I saved you a response.......... :lol:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heck. It is not as if thePresident got on national tv and asked the Russians to hack the HC campaign to help him win

Heck. It is not as if thePresident got on national tv and asked the Russians to hack the HC campaign to help him win

:oops::oops:

Well DR............now we know what the DNC "phrase of the day" is

:rolleyes:

PPP: a place where a half dozen or so hypocrites spend several hours every day calling anyone who disagrees with them a hypocrite.

And where people with nothing better to do go every few months to stand in judgement of people discussing things they are unable to discuss themselves.

Well DR............now we know what the DNC "phrase of the day" is

:rolleyes:

Wow. The copy/paste brigade is in full swing! Some has a Rover payment coming due.

Edited by LABillzFan

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/schiff-doj-235615

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday accused FBI Director James Comey of withholding crucial information about its probe into Russian interference in the election and raised the prospect of subpoenaing the agency.

“I would say at this point we know less than a fraction of what the FBI knows,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told reporters after a briefing with Comey.

The Russians did not interfere with the election.

If this means "the Russians did not actively alter vote counts or hack voting apparatus" I agree.

If this means that Russian actors had no impact on the election, I strongly and vehemently disagree. Whether they SWUNG the election is debatable. But they were clearly involved in the course of the election.

Someone, no direct proof who, (although that doesn't stop the Left) released the ACTUAL E-mail of the DNC and John Podesta.

This has been clung to as "Russian interference" by those who cannot face that their candidate and views were defeated in November.

But......but....popular vote ?

There..........I saved you a response.......... :lol:

This is an oversimplification and incorrect, bro-chacho.

Dem's and nwo elite stepping up their coup efforts. Valarie moves in with Obama to make subversive overthrow plans easier. Now her sister hired by CNN for further aid for the propaganda part of the plan.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/valerie-jarretts-daughter-hired-at-cnn-to-cover-trump-doj/

Edited by Dante

Trump did

"While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations, including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election, including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines,"

"While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations, including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election, including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines,"

Trump Says 'I Think It Was Russia' That Hacked the Democrats - The ...
Jan 11, 2017 - Mr. Trump conceded for the first time that Russia was behind the hacking, but he vigorously denied the swirl of allegations about his ties to ...

And where people with nothing better to do go every few months to stand in judgement of people discussing things they are unable to discuss themselves.

Wow. The copy/paste brigade is in full swing! Some has a Rover payment coming due.

Oh, I'm definitely judging you yahoos. Make no mistake about it.

Serious people say they did. So appoint an independent council to investigate

Serious people realize that Russia meddled in the election but did not change the outcome. Serious people hold zero belief that Trump, Sessions, Flynn or Trump's campaign had anything to do with the meddling. Serious people are laughing at the left's commitment to this non-story.

Serious people realize that Russia meddled in the election but did not change the outcome. Serious people hold zero belief that Trump, Sessions, Flynn or Trump's campaign had anything to do with the meddling. Serious people are laughing at the left's commitment to this non-story.

Then you should have nothing to fear about the independent council looking into things